The Jerry Spider Gang
The Jerry Spider Gang is French Punk Rock band from Toulouse formed in the spring of 1998 from the ashes of The Chatterbox and The Space Beatniks.
Porn In The Bayou 10'' (1999)
01 - High School Babes
02 - Tokyo Fever
03 - Life Is A Hell
04 - I Need More
05 - Big Black Car
06 - Streetwalker
07 - Situation Two
08 - Cock In My Pocket
01 - High School Babes
02 - Tokyo Fever
03 - Life Is A Hell
04 - I Need More
05 - Big Black Car
06 - Streetwalker
07 - Situation Two
08 - Cock In My Pocket
Kinky Pussy 7'' (2000)
01 - Kinky Pussy
02 - We Love Rock 'N' Roll
03 - Bermuda
This Is My Place 7'' (2001)
01 - This Is My Life
02 - Into The Dark Of The Night
Dope Takin' Kamikazes (2001)
01 - Saturday Night
02 - Fell Like A Man
03 - Psychiatric Hospitality
04 - So Down
05 - I'm A Ramrod
06 - Do It!
07 - Burn Down In Hell
08 - Little Girl
09 - Alien Nightmares
10 - Kinky Pussy
11 - Outer Space Part 2: Dope & Soul
When I Get Off 7'' (2002)
01 - When I Get Off
02 - Situation Three
Exile On Mainstream (2004)
01 - The Beast
02 - Down In Hell
03 - Chemicals
04 - Bilbo Drug
05 - One Day Or Another
06 - Into The Dark Of The Night
07 - Private Affair (Kuepper Bailey)
08 - Sweet Grief
09 - Casual Sex Don't Make You Forget
10 - What's Wrong With You
Relics (2008)
01 - My Girl Hates My Heroin (Wild Love)
02 - Scene Of A Crime
03 - When I Get Off
04 - Situation Three
05 - Yesterday's Numbers
06 - Into The Dark Of The Night (Single Version)
07 - This Is My Life
08 - Bermuda
09 - We Love Rock 'N' Roll
10 - Outerspace Part 1: Sex & Violence
11 - Higher The Heel
12 - Come On
13 - Can't Come In
14 - Beat That Shit Out
15 - I Was Wrong
16 - More I See You
17 - Run Baby Run
18 - Toodlepip Fuck
Back To Life 7'' (2012)
01 - Sit Around
02 - Poor
03 - Yin Yang
pass: freepunk77
















Komentáře