Tenement Rats
Tenement Rats out of Los Angeles sound so much like a real deal Punk group from the '70s- raw and primitive with equal measure of US/UK Punk. This debut full-length follows their 3 long out-of-print singles and ten cuts in their trademark blend of The Users, Gizmos, Killjoys, Eater, Slaughter And The Dogs and The Jabbers.
Tenement Rats EP (2016)
01 - Free To Make A Jail
02 - Baby I'm Nauseous
03 - Crosshairs, Icepicks & Arsenic
04 - Do The Death Drug
05 - Nerve Gas Love
06 - Cold War Shithole
Pigs & Dogs EP (2017)
01 - Pigs & Dogs
02 - Bite The Drano
03 - Tomb City
04 - Rotting
05 - I Choose Death
Crime Pays EP (2018)
01 - Crime Pays
02 - Deprogrammed
03 - Shit For Brains
The 1st Three 7''s (2020)
01 - Crime Pays
02 - Deprogramed
03 - Shit For Brains
04 - Pigs And Dogs
05 - Bite The Drano
06 - Tomb City
07 - Rotting
08 - I Choose Death
09 - Free To Make A Jail
10 - Baby I'm Nauseous
11 - C.I.A. (Crosshairs, Icepicks & Arsenic)
12 - Do The Death Drug
13 - Nerve Gas Love
14 - Cold War Shithole
Shit Tickets (Single) (2020)
01 - Shit Tickets
Sods Law 12'' (2022)
01 - Mindgames
02 - Decease & Desist
03 - Exterminator
04 - Lockdown
05 - C.I.A.
06 - Barricades
07 - Balaclava
08 - Crime Pays
09 - Nerve Gas Love
10 - Shibuya Meltdown
11 - Shit Tickets (Bonus)
12 - Pathomania (Bonus)
Die Group & Tenement Rats
Split 7'' (2019)
01 - Die Group - Heavy Boot
02 - Tenement Rats - Pathomania
pass: freepunk77
















Komentáře