Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers
The Heartbreakers, also known as Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers to distinguish them from Tom Petty's band, were an American Punk Rock band, formed in New York City in May, 1975. The band spearheaded the first wave of Punk Rock.
L.A.M.F. (1977)
01 - Born To Loose
02 - Baby Talk
03 - All By Myself
04 - I Wanna Be Loved
05 - It's Not Enough
06 - Chinese Rocks
07 - Get Off The Phone
08 - Pirate Love
09 - One Track mind
10 - I Love You
11 - Goin' Steady
12 - Let Go
Vive La Revolution! (1977)
CD 01 - Live In Paris:
01 - All By Myself
02 - Let Go
03 - Can't Keep My Cock In Your Mouth
04 - I Love You
05 - Too Much Junkie Bizness
06 - London Boys
07 - Great Big Kiss
08 - Born To Lose
09 - One Track Mind
10 - Do You Love Me
11 - I Wanna Be Loved
12 - Take A Chance With Me
13 - Baby Talk
14 - Chinese Rocks
CD 02 - L.A.M.F. - Outtakes:
01 - All By Myself
02 - Get Off The Phone #1
03 - I Wanna Be Loved
04 - I Love You
05 - Get Off The Phone #2
06 - Get Off The Phone #3
L.A.M.F. Revisited (1984)
01 - One Track Mind
02 - I Wanna Be Loved
03 - Pirate Love
04 - Let Go
05 - Do You Love Me
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
07 - Get Off The Phone
08 - All By Myself
09 - Chinese Rocks
10 - Baby Talk
11 - Going Steady
12 - It's Not Enough
13 - I Love You
14 - Born To Lose
L.A.M.F. The Lost '77 Mixes (1994)
CD 01 - L.A.M.F. - The Lost '77 Mixes:
01 - Born Too Loose
02 - Baby Talk
03 - All By Myself
04 - I Wanna Be Loved
05 - It's Not Enough
06 - Chinese Rocks
07 - Get Off The Phone
08 - Pirate Love
09 - One Track Mind
10 - I Love You
11 - Goin Steady
12 - Let Go
13 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
14 - Do You Love Me
CD 02 - L.A.M.F. - Demos, Outakes And Alternative Mixes:
01 - Born Too Loose (Demo)
02 - Chinese Rocks (Demo)
03 - Let Go (Demo)
04 - Goin Steady (Outtake)
05 - Baby Talk (Outtake)
06 - Pirate Love (Outtake)
07 - Born Too Loose (Outtake)
08 - Chinese Rocks
09 - Do You Love Me (Outtake)
10 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Live)
11 - Get Off The Phone (Alt. Mix)
12 - All By Myself (Alt. Mix)
13 - It's Not Enough (Alt. Mix)
14 - One Track Mind (Alt. Mix)
15 - Too Much Junkie Business (EMI Demo)
16 - London Boys (EMI Demo)
Live At Max's Kansas City '79 (2001)
01 - Intro
02 - Milk Me
03 - Chinese Rocks
04 - Get Off The Phone
05 - London
06 - Take A Chance
07 - One Track Mind
08 - Let Go
09 - I Love You
10 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
11 - I Wanne Be Loved
12 - Do You Love Me
13 - All By Myself
14 - Pirate Love
15 - Too Much Junkie Business
16 - Don't Mess With Cupid
17 - So Alone
Down To Kill (2005)
CD 01 - Raw And Rare (Unreleased Studio Recordings):
01 - Born To Lose (Demo)
02 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Demo)
03 - Do You Love Me? (Demo)
04 - It's Not Enough (Demo)
05 - Take A Chance (Demo)
06 - I Love You (Demo)
07 - Get Off The Phone (Instrumental)
08 - I Wanna Be Loved (Instrumental)
09 - Flight (Demo)
10 - Street Fighting Man (Demo)
11 - Too Much Junkie Business (Demo)
12 - Seven Day Weekend (Demo)
13 - London Boys (Demo)
14 - Too Much Junkie Business (Demo)
CD 02 - Complete Speakeasy 1977:
01 - Chinese Rocks (Live)
02 - Get Off The Phone (Live)
03 - All By Myself (Live)
04 - Let Go (Live)
05 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Live)
06 - I Love You (Live)
07 - Born To Lose (Live)
08 - I Wanna Be Loved (Live)
09 - Do You Love Me? (Live)
10 - Chinese Rocks (Live)
11 - Get Off The Phone (Live)
12 - All By Myself (Live)
13 - Going Steady (Live)
14 - I Love You (Live)
15 - I Wanna Be Loved (Live)
L.A.M.F. Definitive Edition (2012)
CD 01 - L.A.M.F. - The Lost '77 Mixes:
01 - Born To Lose
02 - Baby Talk
03 - All By Myself
04 - I Wanna Be Loved
05 - It's Not Enough
06 - Chinese Rocks
07 - Get Off The Phone
08 - Pirate Love
09 - One Track Mind
10 - I Love You
11 - Goin' Steady
12 - Let Go
13 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
14 - Do You Love Me
CD 02 - L.A.M.F. - The Track LP Restored:
01 - Born Too Lose
02 - Baby Talk
03 - All By Myself
04 - I Wanna Be Loved
05 - It's Not Enough
06 - Chinese Rocks
07 - Get Off the Phone
08 - Pirate Love
09 - One Track Mind
10 - I Love You
11 - Goin' Steady
12 - Let Go
CD 03 - L.A.M.F. - The Demo Sessions:
01 - I Wanna Be Loved
02 - Pirate Love
03 - Goin' Steady
04 - Flight
05 - Born To Lose
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
07 - It's Not Enough
08 - I Love You
09 - Take A Chance
10 - Do You Love Me
11 - Let Go
12 - Chinese Rocks
13 - Born To Lose
CD 04 - L.A.M.F. - The Alternative Mixes:
01 - Born To Lose (Essex Mix 4)
02 - Born Tto Lose (Ramport Mix 4)
03 - Baby Talk (Ramport Mix 7)
04 - Baby Talk (Advision)
05 - All By Myself (Olympic Mix 2)
06 - All By Myself (Ramport)
07 - It's Not Enough (Ramport Mix 1)
08 - It's Not Enough (Ramport)
09 - Chinese Rocks (Ramport 2nd Choice)
10 - Get Off The Phone (Olympic May)
11 - Pirate Love (Ramport Mix 2)
12 - Pirate Love (Ramport Mix 6)
13 - One Track Mind (Ramport Mix 7)
14 - One Track Mind (Advision)
15 - I Love You (Ramport Mix 2)
16 - Goin' Steady (Olympic Mix 1)
17 - Goin' Steady (Ramport Comp Tape)
18 - Let Go (Ramport)
19 - Let Go (Ramport Mix 2 & 1 Edit)
20 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Ramport Rough Mix)
21 - Do You Love Me (Ramport Comp Tape)
L.A.M.F. Live At The Village Gate 1977 (2017)
01 - Chinese Rocks
02 - Pirate Love
03 - Get Off The Phone
04 - All By Myself
05 - Let Go
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
07 - Chatterbox
08 - One Track Mind
09 - Take A Chance With Me
10 - Born Too Loose
11 - Boppin' The Blues
12 - Do You Love Me
13 - I Wanna Be Loved
Yonkers Demo + Live 1975-1976 (2019)
CD 01 - Yonkers Demo:
01 - Love Comes In Spurts (Yonkers Demo)
02 - I Wanna Be Loved (Yonkers Demo)
03 - Blank Generation (Yonkers Demo)
04 - Chinese Rocks (Yonkers Demo)
05 - Pirate Love (Yonkers Demo)
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Yonkers Demo)
07 - Flight (Yonkers Demo)
08 - Hurt Me (Yonkers Demo)
09 - You Gotta Lose (Yonkers Demo)
10 - Goin' Steady (Yonkers Demo)
11 - I Wanna Be Loved (Yonkers Demo Version 2)
12 - Blank Generation (Yonkers Demo Version 2)
13 - Love Comes In Spurts (Yonkers Demo Version 2)
CD 02 - Live 1975-1976:
01 - Worn Out People (Live At CBGB 1976)
02 - The Plan (Live At CBGB 1976)
03 - Love Comes In Spurts (Live At Mothers 1976)
04 - Chinese Rocks (Live At Mothers 1976)
05 - Pirate Love (Live At Mothers 1976)
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Live At Mothers 1976)
07 - Hurt Me (Live At Mothers 1976)
08 - So Alone (Live At Mothers 1976)
09 - New Pleasure (Live At Mothers 1976)
10 - Blank Generation (Live At Mothers 1976)
11 - Chinese Rocks (Live At CBGB 1975)
12 - Pirate Love (Live At CBGB 1975)
13 - Goin' Steady (Live At CBGB 1975)
14 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You (Live At CBGB 1975)
15 - Flight (Live At CBGB 1975)
16 - Hurt Me (Live At CBGB 1975)
17 - You Gotta Lose (Live At CBGB 1975)
18 - Stepping Stone (Live At CBGB 1975)
19 - New Pleasure (Live At CBGB 1975)
20 - Blank Generation (Live At CBGB 1975)
21 - I Wanna Be Loved (Live At CBGB 1975)
22 - Love Comes In Spurts (Live At Mothers 1975)
23 - So Alone (Live At Mothers 1975)
24 - Pirate Love (Live At Mothers 1975)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Thunders
John Anthony Genzale (July 15, 1952 – April 23, 1991), better known by his stage name Johnny Thunders, was an American Rock And Roll/Punk Rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. He came to prominence in the early 1970s as a member of the New York Dolls. He later played with The Heartbreakers and as a solo artist.
So Alone (1978)
01 - Pipeline
02 - (You Can't Put Your Arms Around A) Memory
03 - Great Big Kiss
04 - Ask Me No Questions
05 - Leave Me Alone
06 - Daddy Rollin' Stone
07 - London Boys
08 - (She's So) Untouchable
09 - Subway Train
10 - Downtown
11 - Dead Or Alive
12 - Hurtin'
13 - So Alone (Previously Unreleased)
14 - The Wizard (Previously Unreleased)
Rolling Stones Tribute, Max's Kansas City (1978)
01 - Live With Me
02 - It's All Over Now
03 - Wild Horses
04 - One More Try
05 - Tumbling Dice
06 - Play With Fire
07 - She Said Yeah
08 - Under My Thumb
09 - Brown Sugar
10 - Jumpin' Jack Flash
11 - (Talking-Tuning)
12 - Suzie Q
13 - Around And Around
14 - Cocksucker Blues
15 - (Talking-Tuning)
16 - The Last Time
Diary Of A Lover MLP (1982)
01 - In Cold Blood
02 - Just Another Girl
03 - Green Onions
04 - Diary Of A Lover
05 - Look In My Eyes
06 - Endless Party
Stations Of The Cross (1982)
01 - Wipeout
02 - In Cold Blood
03 - Just Another Girl
04 - Too Much Junkie Business
05 - Sad Vacation
06 - Who Needs Girls?
07 - Do You Love Me
08 - So Alone
09 - Seven Day Weekend
10 - Chinese Rocks
11 - Reentry Interlude
12 - Voodoo Child
13 - Surfer Jam
14 - Just Because I'm White
15 - One Track Mind (Dub)
16 - London Boys
17 - Stepping Stone
18 - I Don't Mind, Mr. Kowalski
19 - Creature From Et Rap
20 - Rather Be With The Boys
21 - Wipeout
In Cold Blood (1983)
01 - In Cold Blood
02 - Just Another Girl
03 - Green Onions
04 - Diary Of A Lover
05 - Look In My Eyes
06 - Just Another Girl
07 - Too Much Junkie Business
08 - Sad Vacation
09 - Louie Louie
10 - Gloria
11 - Treat Me Like A Nigger
12 - Do You Love Me
13 - Green Onions
14 - 10 Commandments
The New Too Much Junkie Business (1983)
01 - Who Do Voodoo
02 - In Cold Blood
03 - Just Another Girl
04 - Sad Vacation
05 - Diary Of A Lover
06 - Get Off The Phone
07 - Who Need Girls?
08 - Too Much Junkie Business
09 - King Of The Gypsies
10 - So Alone
11 - I Love You
12 - Great Big Kiss
13 - Let Go
14 - Jet Boy
Que Sera Sera (1985)
01 - Short Lives (Johnny's Remix)
02 - M.I.A.
03 - I Only Wrote This Song For You
04 - Little Bit Of Whore
05 - Cool Operator
06 - Blame It Mom
07 - Tie Me Up
08 - Alone In A Crowd
09 - Billy Boy
10 - Endless Party
11 - Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)
12 - Short Lives (Original Mix)
13 - Cool Operator (Black Cat Remix)
Hurt Me (Acoustic) (1986)
01 - Sad Vacation
02 - Eve Of Destruction
03 - Too Much Too Soon
04 - Joey Joey
05 - I'm A Boy I'm A Girl
06 - Go Back To Go
07 - I Like To Play Games
08 - Hurt Me
09 - Illagitammate Son Of Segovia
10 - It Ain't Me Babe
11 - Diary Of A Lover
12 - I'd Rather Be With The Boys
13 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
14 - She's So Untouchable
15 - Ask Me No Question
16 - She's So Strange
17 - Lonely Planet Boy
18 - M.I.A.
19 - Cosa Nostra
20 - In Cold Blood
21 - Just Another Girl
22 - Green Onions
23 - Diary Of A Lover
24 - Look In My Eyes
Sticks & Stones: The Lost Album (1993)
01 - Help The Homeless
02 - Disappointed
03 - Children Are People
04 - Night Lives
05 - Glory Glory
06 - Familiarity Breeds Contempt
07 - Birdwatching
08 - Tell The Truth
09 - Intro: Ask Me No Questions/The Wizard
10 - Pipeline
11 - (I'm Not) Your Stepping Stone
12 - Great Big Kiss
13 - The 10 Commandments Of Love
14 - Theese Boots Are Made For Walking
15 - Like A Rolling Stone
16 - Endless Party
17 - Pills
18 - Hootchie Coochie Man
19 - Personality Crisis
Chinese Rocks: The Ultimate Live Collection (1993)
01 - Pipeline
02 - Countdown Love
03 - Personality Crisis
04 - Little Bit Of Whore
05 - M.I.A.
06 - Stepping Stone
07 - So Alone
08 - Endless Party
09 - Copycat
10 - Don't Mess With Cupid
11 - Born To Lose
12 - Too Much Junkie Business
13 - Chinese Rocks
14 - Pills
Have Faith (1996)
01 - Pipeline
02 - Blame It On Mom
03 - Personality Crisis
04 - I Can Tell
05 - Who Do You Love
06 - Joey Joey
07 - Can't Put Your Arms Round A Memory
08 - Play With Fire
09 - I Only Wrote This Song For You
10 - Too Much Monkey Business
11 - Chinese Rocks
12 - Born To Lose
One For The Road: The Roxy Theatre Hollywood '87 (1998)
01 - Pipeline
02 - Blame It On Mom
03 - Personality Crisis
04 - I Can Tell
05 - Dead Or Alive
06 - Can't Keep My Eyes on You
07 - I Ain't Superstitious
08 - Too Much Junkie Business
09 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Eve Of Seduction
10 - It's Not Enough
11 - Lonely Planet Boy
12 - The Wizard
13 - Play With Fire
14 - Green Onions
15 - The Midnight Hour
16 - Sad Vacation
17 - Little Queenie
18 - Born Too Loose
Born Too Loose: The Best Of (1999)
CD 01:
01 - Born To Lose
02 - Chinese Rocks
03 - It's Not Enough
04 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
05 - In Cold Blood
06 - Pirate Love
07 - Diary Of A Lover
08 - Born To Cry
09 - One Track Mind
10 - I Only Wrote This Song For You
11 - Crawfish
12 - Little Bit Of Whore
13 - Hurt Me
14 - M.I.A.
15 - Society Makes Me Sad
CD 02:
01 - London Boys
02 - Too Much Junkie Business
03 - Great Big Kiss
04 - Chinese Rocks
05 - Get Off The Phone
06 - All By Myself
07 - I Love You
08 - I Wanna Be Loved
09 - Countdown Love
10 - Blame It On Mom
11 - Personality Crisis
12 - You Can't Put You're Arms...
13 - Eve Of Destruction
14 - Like A Rolling Stone
15 - Hurt Me
16 - Diary Of A Lover
17 - Sad Vacation
18 - Pipeline
19 - I Can Tell
20 - Little Bit Of Whore
21 - Talking 'Bout You
22 - Too Much Junkie Business/Pills
23 - Gloria
Live In Japan '85 (2002)
01 - Pipeline
02 - Blame It On Mom
03 - Countdown Love
04 - Little Bit Of Whore
05 - M.I.A.
06 - Endless Party
07 - So Alone
08 - Talking About You
09 - Sad Vacation
10 - Too Much Junkie Business
11 - Eve Of Destruction
12 - Joey Joey
13 - Play With Fire
14 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
15 - Personality Crisis
16 - Steppin Stone
17 - Born To Lose
18 - Gloria
19 - Just Another Girl
20 - Just Becouse I'm White
21 - Chinese Rocks/Pipeline/Outro
Jet Boy: The Anthology (2004)
01 - Jet Boy
02 - Born To Lose
03 - Chinese Rocks
04 - It's Not Enough
05 - Pirate Love
06 - Blame It On Mom
07 - Pipeline
08 - I Only Wrote This Song For You
09 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
10 - Little Bit Of Whore
11 - M.I.A.
12 - Get Off The Phone
13 - London Boys
14 - Too Much Junkie Business
15 - Personality Crisis
16 - Hurt Me
17 - One Track Mind
After The Dolls 1977-1987 (2006)
01 - Choice Music
02 - Pirate Love
03 - London Boys
04 - Short Lives (Johnny's Remix)
05 - Baby Talk
06 - One Track Mind
07 - I Was Born To Cry
08 - Too Much Junkie Business
09 - Goin' Steady
10 - Little Bit Of Whore
11 - Uptown To Harlem
12 - Born To Lose
13 - Cool Operator
14 - M.I.A.
15 - Get Off The Phone
16 - Treat Her Right
17 - Blame It On Mom
18 - I Only Wrote This Song For You
19 - Endless Party
Acoustic Thunders (2008)
01 - Joey
02 - Society Makes Me Sad
03 - Disappointed In You
04 - I'd Rather Be With The Boys
05 - Ask Me No Questions
06 - It's Not Enough
07 - I Wrote This Song For You
08 - Loney Planet Boy
09 - So Alone
10 - Some Hearts (Birdsong)
11 - It's Not What You Say
12 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
I Think I Got This Covered (2016)
01 - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
02 - Hit The Road Jack
03 - I Can Tell
04 - Little Queenie
05 - Pipeline
06 - Louie Louie
07 - Hang On Sloopy
08 - Gloria
09 - Wipe Out
10 - Ain't Supersticious
11 - The Wizard
12 - Play With Fire
13 - Green Onions
14 - In The Midnight Hour
15 - As Tears Go By
16 - Eve Of Destruction
17 - I'd Rather Be With The Boys

Johnny Thunders
Live In Japan
CD 01:
CD 02:
01 - Society
02 - Too Much Junkie Business
03 - Just Another Girl
04 - So Alone
05 - Wipe Out
06 - Personality Crisis
07 - Gloria
08 - Born To Lose
09 - I Wanna Be Loved

Johnny Thunders
Live In Japan
CD 01:
01 - In Cold Blood
02 - Hit The Road Jack
03 - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
04 - Blame It On Mom
05 - Disappointed
06 - I Can Tell
07 - Sad Vacation
08 - Little Queenie
09 - You Can Walk My Dog
10 - Pipeline
11 - Who's Been Talking?
12 - Cross Roads
13 - I Can Go On Without You
14 - Louie Louie
15 - Hang On Sloopy
CD 02:
01 - Society
02 - Too Much Junkie Business
03 - Just Another Girl
04 - So Alone
05 - Wipe Out
06 - Personality Crisis
07 - Gloria
08 - Born To Lose
09 - I Wanna Be Loved
Johnny Thunders & Hanoi Rocks
Johnny On The Rocks (1984)
01 - Intro
02 - Pipeline
03 - Countdown Love
04 - Personality Crisis
05 - A Little Bit Of Whore
06 - M.I.A.
07 - Steppin' Stone
08 - Alone In A Crowd
09 - Endless Party
10 - Green Onions/Talkin 'Bout You
11 - Copy Cat
12 - Don't Mess With Cupid
13 - Born Too Loose
14 - Too Much Junkie Business
15 - Chinese Rocks
16 - Pills
17 - Gloria
18 - Lightning Bar Blues
19 - Looking At You
20 - Blitzkrieg Bop
Johnny Thunders & Stiv Bators
Gibus Club Paris, France (1987)
01 - Hootchie Cootchie Man
02 - She's Got It
03 - Gloria
04 - Errol Flynn Blues
05 - Route 66
06 - Have Love Will Travel
07 - Pills
08 - Spider And The Fly
09 - Honky Tonk Woman
10 - Dead Flowers
11 - Jumpin' Jack Flash
12 - Gimme Shelter
13 - Heartbreaker
14 - Chinese Rocks
15 - Personality Crisis
16 - No Fun
17 - Waiting For The Man
Madrid Memory (2019)
01 - Pipeline
02 - Personality Crisis
03 - Too Much Junkie Business
04 - In Cold Blood
05 - Just Another Girl
06 - Alone In A Crowd
07 - Sad Vacation
08 - Don't Mess With Cupid
09 - Green Onions
10 - Copy Cat
11 - 14th Street Beat
12 - I Love You
13 - Born Too Loose
14 - Eve Of Destruction
15 - Diary Of A Love
16 - Hurt Me
17 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Thunders & Wayne Kramer's Gang War
Two guys, both former members of almost incredibly influencing bands, Thunders from The New York Dolls and Kramer from the MC5, hooked up and played together for a year 1979-1980. This was the ultimate Rock 'N' Roll combo, in theory that is...
Street Fighting (1993)
01 - Ramblin' Rose
02 - London Boy
03 - These Boots Are Made For Walking
04 - M.I.A.
05 - The Harder They Come
06 - Endless Party
07 - I'd Much Rather Be With The Boys
08 - I'll Go Crazy
09 - Hey Thanks
10 - The Courageous Cat
11 - Just Because I'm White/Bright Light Big City
12 - Around & Around
13 - The Harder They Come
14 - Ten Commandments Of Love
15 - Like A Rolling Stone
16 - Endless Party
17 - Do You Love Me
Crime Of The Century (1996)
01 - Who Do Voodoo
02 - Much Rather Be With The Boys
03 - Gonna Be A Wheel
04 - M.I.A.
05 - Just Because I'm White
06 - Crime Of The Century
07 - M.I.A.
08 - King Of The Gypsies
09 - Hey Thanks
10 - Instro #1
11 - Instro #2
12 - Rambling Rose
13 - London Boys
14 - Boots Are Made For Walking
15 - M.I.A.
16 - Harder They Come
17 - Endless Party
18 - Rather Be With The Boys
19 - I'll Go Crazy
20 - Hey Thanks
21 - Courageous Cat
22 - Just Because I'm White
23 - Around & Around
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Room 37: The Mysterious Death Of Johnny Thunders (2019)
01 - Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers - Born To Lose
02 - New York Dolls - Stranded In The Jungle (Live Paris 1974)
03 - Johnny Thunders - Alone In A Crowd
04 - Walter Lure & The Waldos - Crazy Kids
05 - Sylvain Sylvain - There's Something Wrong
06 - Johnny Thunders - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory (Rare Version)
07 - Rusted Robot - Ms. Alexander
08 - Rusted Robot - Ghost In The Hall
09 - Rusted Robot - Dreaming Within
10 - Rusted Robot - Crow In The Tub
11 - Rusted Robot - The Wheels Under The Door
12 - Rusted Robot - Jimmy's Blood
13 - Rusted Robot - Eagle's Lair
14 - Rusted Robot - Bourbon Street
15 - Rusted Robot - Head Phones
16 - Rusted Robot - The Guitar
17 - Rusted Robot - The Morgue
18 - Rusted Robot - Hospital Chase
19 - Rusted Robot - Pillow Talk
20 - Rusted Robot - Namira
21 - Rusted Robot - Give A Man A Mask
22 - Rusted Robot - Not Afraid Anymore
23 - Rusted Robot - Room 37
pass: freepunk77









































Komentáře