SHOUTBOARD

The Mr. T Experience


The Mr. T Experience (sometimes abbreviated MTX) is an American Punk Rock band formed in 1985 in Berkeley, California. Their music is best classified as Pop Punk and is intentionally playful, comical, and satirical, often dealing with issues of love and relationships. The band's name is taken from actor and television personality Mr. T.



Everybodys Entitled To Their Own Opinion (1986)

01 - One Big Lie
02 - Just Your Way Of Saying No
03 - Marine Recruiter
04 - Sheep
05 - Surfin' Mozart
06 - Danny Partridge
07 - Scientific
08 - Disconnection
09 - Surfin' Cows
10 - I'm In Love With Paula Pierce
11 - Big Mistake
12 - Pleasant Valley Sunday
13 - Mary Mary
14 - The Empty Experience


Night Shift At The Thrill Factory LP (1987)

01 - Now We Are Twenty-One
02 - Don't Know What I'll Do If You Don't
03 - Predictable
04 - A Mind Is A Terrible Thing
05 - Skatin' Cows
06 - Go Away
07 - What Is Punk?
08 - The History Of The Concept Of The Soul
09 - Say Goodnight
10 - Velveeta
11 - She Did Me In
12 - Wearing Out
13 - No Milk Today
14 - Slagbag
15 - A Zillion Years
16 - Itching Powder In The Sleeping Bags
17 - Dick With Ears


Making Things With Light (1990)

01 - What Went Wrong
02 - She's No Rocket Scientist
03 - What's In The Cuckoo Clock
04 - I Don't Get It
05 - Zero
06 - Pig Latin
07 - Parasite
08 - I'm Breaking Out
09 - So Long Sucker
10 - A Weekend In Hogboro
11 - Psycho Girl
12 - The Girl Who Still Lives At Home
13 - Send Me A Postcard


Milk Milk Lemonade (1992)

01 - Book Of Revelation
02 - What Do You Want?
03 - Ready Set Go
04 - Two Minute Itch
05 - There's Something Wrong With Me
06 - Master Of The Situation
07 - Untitled
08 - What Difference Does It Make?
09 - Last Time I Listened To You
10 - Love American Style
11 - Christine Bactine
12 - I Love You, But You're Standing On My Foot
13 - Makeup
14 - See It Now


Our Bodies Our Selves (1993)

01 - Somebody Who Cares
02 - Love Manifesto
03 - The Dustbin Of History
04 - Personality Seminar
05 - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
06 - Martyr
07 - Even Hitler Had A Girlfriend
08 - Bridge To Tarabithia
09 - I Feel Love
10 - More Than Toast
11 - Will You Still Love Me When I Don't Love You?
12 - Not Guilty
13 - Game Over


Big Black Bugs Bleed Blue Blood (1993)

01 - Supersonic
02 - Up And Down
03 - On The Team
04 - At Gilman Street
05 - Dictionary Girl
06 - The End Of The Ramones
07 - A Song About A Girl Who Went Shopping
08 - Flying Jelly Attack
09 - So Long, Sucker
10 - Zero
11 - Psycho Girl
12 - Fill In The Blank
13 - How I Made A Million In A Punk Rock Band
14 - Look Back And Crack
15 - Sex Offender
16 - Last Time I Listened To Yo
17 - Love American Style
18 - Somebody Wants To Love You
19 - Spiderman
20 - Can't Get There From Here
21 - God Bless America
22 - Let's Be Together Tonight
23 - Merry Fucking Christmas
24 - Speed Racer
25 - T-Shirt Commercial
26 - Vive La France
27 - More Than Toast
28 - Swallow Everything
29 - God Bless Lawrence Livermore
30 - Don't Go Away Go Go Girl
31 - Hello Kitty Menendez


...And The Women Who Love Them (1994)

01 - Tapin' Up My Heart
02 - My Stupid Life
03 - I Believe In You
04 - All My Promises
05 - Checkers Speech
06 - We Hate All The Same Things
07 - Now That You Are Gone


Night Shift At The Thrill Factory CD (1995)

01 - Now We Are Twenty-One
02 - Don't Know What Ill Do If You Dont
03 - Predictable
04 - A Mind Is A Terrible Thing
05 - Skatin Cows
06 - Go Away
07 - What Is Punk?
08 - The History Of The Concept Of The Soul
09 - Say Goodnight
10 - Velveeta
11 - She Did Me In
12 - Wearing Out
13 - No Milk Today
14 - Slagbag
15 - A Zillion Years
16 - Itching Powder In Sleeping Bags
17 - Dick With Ears
18 - I Ain't Gonna Be History
19 - Kenny Smokes Cloves
20 - Time For Your Medicine
21 - Bordeom Zone
22 - Gilman Street


Love Is Dead (1996)

01 - Sackcloth And Ashes
02 - Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba
03 - I Just Wanna Do It With You
04 - Somebody's Song
05 - Thank You (For Not Being One Of Them)
06 - Dumb Little Band
07 - Hangin' On To You
08 - The Future Ain't What It Used To Be
09 - I Fell For You
10 - Deep Deep Down
11 - Can I Do The Thing?
12 - I'd Do Anything For You
13 - Semi-OK
14 - I'm Like Yeah, But She's All No
15 - That Prozac Moment
16 - You're The Only One


Revenge Is Sweet And So Are You (1997)

01 - Here She Comes
02 - Shes Coming (Over Tonight)
03 - Love Is Dead
04 - Hell Of Dumb
05 - Lawnmower Of Love
06 - With My Looks And Your Brains
07 - The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful
08 - Another Yesterday
09 - Swiss Army Girlfriend
10 - ....And I Will Be With You
11 - Who Needs Happiness (Id Rather Have You)
12 - When I Lost You
13 - I Don't Need You Now
14 - Our Love Will Last Forever And Ever
15 - Some Foggy Mountain Top
16 - You You You


Road To Ruin (1998)

01 - I Just Want To Have Something To Do
02 - I Wanted Everything
03 - Don't Come Close
04 - I Don't Want You
05 - Needles And Pins
06 - I'm Against It
07 - I Wanna Be Sedated
08 - Go Mental
09 - Questioningly
10 - She's The One
11 - Bad Brain
12 - It's A Long Way Back


Alcatraz (1999)

01 - I Wrote A Book About Rock & Roll
02 - Naomi
03 - Self Pity
04 - Hey Emily
05 - Tomorrow Is A Harsh Mistress
06 - Two Of Us
07 - Our Days Are Numbered
08 - We're Not No One
09 - Re-Activate Your Heart
10 - Perhaps
11 - She's My Alcatraz
12 - I Feel For You
13 - We'll Get By


...And The Women Who Love Them (Special Addition) (2002)

01 - Tapin' Up My Heart
02 - My Stupid Life
03 - I Believe In You
04 - All My Promises
05 - Checkers Speech
06 - We Hate All The Same Things
07 - Now That You Are Gone
08 - How'd The Date End
09 - Alternative Is Here To Stay
10 - You Today
11 - New Girlfriend
12 - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
13 - Unpack Your Adjectives
14 - Sackcloth And Ashes (Demo)
15 - Semi-OK (Original Version)
16 - Is There Something I Should Know?
17 - We Are The Future People Of Tomorrow
18 - Whistle Bait
19 - Crash
20 - Another Yesterday (Demo)
21 - You Alone
22 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
23 - As Life Goes On, You Get More Out Of It
24 - King Dork
25 - I Was Losing You All Along


Yesterday Rules (2004)

01 - She's Not A Flower
02 - Fucked Up On Life
03 - Oh, Just Have Some Faith In Me
04 - Big, Strange, Beautiful Hammer
05 - Sorry For Freaking Out On The Phone Last Night
06 - The Boyfriend Box
07 - London
08 - Elizabeth Or Fight!
09 - Everybody Knows You're Crying
10 - Jill
11 - Shining
12 - Institutionalized Misogyny
13 - Take All The Time You Need


King Dork Approximately: The Album (2016)

01 - Cinthya (With A ''Y'')
02 - Sadistic Masochism
03 - King Dork Approximately
04 - Still Not Done Loving You Mama
05 - O'Brien Is Tryin' To Learn To Talk Hawaiian
06 - Gooey Glasses
07 - High School Is The Penalty For Transgressions Yet To Be Specified
08 - Thinking Of Suicide?
09 - I Wanna Ramone You
10 - Robot Rag
11 - King Dork Redux
12 - Down With The Universe


Shards (Pieces Of The Mr. T Experience 1985-1999) (2018)

CD 01 - Shards Volume One:
01 - King Dork
02 - How I Made A Million In A Punk Rock Band
03 - Whistle Bait
04 - Unpack Your Adjectives
05 - Itching Powder In The Sleeping Bags
06 - Fill In The Blank
07 - God Bless America
08 - Sackcloth And Ashes
09 - Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
10 - Semi-OK
11 - Flying Jelly Attack
12 - As Life Goes On You Get More And More Out Of It
13 - Kenny Smokes Cloves
14 - Can't Get There From Here
15 - Boredom Zone
16 - I Was Losing You All Along

CD 02 - Shards Volume Two:
01 - We Are The Future People Of Tomorrow
02 - Is There Something I Should Know?
03 - Crash
04 - T-Shirt Commercial
05 - Vive La France
06 - Time For Your Medicine
07 - Hello Kitty Menendez
08 - How'd The Date End?
09 - Told You Once
10 - Don't Go Away Go Go Girl
11 - Another Yesterday
12 - Gilman Street
13 - I Ain't Gonna Be History
14 - Look Back And Crack
15 - God Bless Lawrence Livermore
16 - King Dork


...And The Women Who Love Them (Remastered Edition) (2020)

01 - Tapin' Up My Heart
02 - My Stupid Life
03 - I Believe In You
04 - How'd The Date End
05 - All My Promises
06 - Checkers Speech
07 - We Hate All The Same Things
08 - Now That You Are Gone


MTX Forever: A History Of The Concept Of The Mr. T Experience (2020)

CD 01:
01 - Love American Style
02 - More Than Toast
03 - I Believe In You
04 - Hell Of Dumb
05 - Naomi
06 - Deep Deep Down
07 - She's Coming (Over Tonight)
08 - Dumb Little Band
09 - Danny Partridge
10 - The End Of The Ramones
11 - Oh, Just Have Some Faith In Me
12 - Even Hitler Had A Girlfriend

CD 02:
01 - Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba
02 - Book Of Revelation
03 - I Wrote A Book About Rock And Roll
04 - The History Of The Concept Of The Soul
05 - Fucked Up On Life
06 - I Don't Need You Now
07 - Swallow Everything
08 - I Fell For You
09 - Zero
10 - ...And I Will Be With You
11 - Leave The Thinking To The Smart People
12 - London


MTX Shards Vol. III (2021)

01 - Together Tonight
02 - Alternative Is Here To Stay
03 - New Girlfriend
04 - Speed Racer
05 - Sex Offender
06 - You Today
07 - You Alone
08 - Spider-Man
09 - Merry Fucking Christmas
10 - Last Time I Listened To You
11 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
12 - Somebody Wants To Love You

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky