SHOUTBOARD

Mercy Music



Mercy Music is a Melodic Punk Rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada.



When I Die, I'm Taking You With Me (2014)

01 - Repeat
02 - Who We Have To Be
03 - It's A Choice
04 - Right Lies
05 - Pretend
06 - Painless
07 - Undone
08 - Your Life Sentence
09 - Fine
10 - Get Used To It
11 - The Sun Follows You


Until The End Of Your World (2018)

01 - Song For
02 - Mark Your Wrists
03 - Cure For The Common Everything
04 - Hang Your Head
05 - With Love
06 - Wasted Heartless
07 - Sewn Up
08 - Good Faith
09 - Hey Brother
10 - Bird Of Death
11 - Mr. Universe
12 - Paint It Black (The Rolling Stones Cover) (Bonus Track)
13 - This Land Is Your Land (Woody Guthrie Cover) (Bonus Track)


Nothing In The Dark (2020)

01 - Living With A Ghost
02 - Tuesday
03 - Tell Me I'm Wrong
04 - Fuck Me Anyways
05 - Time Well Spent
06 - Nothing In The Dark
07 - Alright
08 - Overjoyed
09 - To Live
10 - Even If I've Lost


Melody And Truth (2022)

01 - Fine
02 - Your Life Sentence
03 - Repeat
04 - Good Faith
05 - Mr. Universe
06 - Even If I've Lost
07 - Fuck Me Anyways
08 - It's A Choice
09 - Song For
10 - Hang Your Head
11 - Living With A Ghost
12 - Overjoyed
13 - Nothing In The Dark

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky