SHOUTBOARD

So What


They call their sound "Hard 'gum", as in hard bubblegum - the kind the cuts the roof of your mouth. Oakland group playing Junkshop Glam/Bubblegum/Proto-Punk insanity. They are the 4-headed bastard child of The Equals, Jook, and pre-disco Giorgio Moroder. 

So What is:
Jason Duncan (vocals/lead guitar)
Paul Oxborrow (rhythm guitar/vocals)
Omar Perez (bass guitar)
Dominic Rivelli ( drums/vocals)



What You Do To Me 7'' (2014)

01 - What You Do To Me
02 - Creeper Joe


Why Can't I See You Tonight 7'' (2016)

01 - Why Can't I See You Tonight
02 - I Can See But You Don't Know


Hard Gum (2016)

01 - What You Do To Me
02 - Don't Wanna Come Back To You
03 - What You Said
04 - Yo Yo
05 - I Just Can't
06 - Don't Come Back
07 - Untouched By Life
08 - Where We Going
09 - My Life Is Tight
10 - Why Can't I See You Tonight


Deep Freeze 7'' (2018)

01 - Deep Freeze
02 - Razor Blade

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky