The JuJu Beans
The JuJu Beans is Punk Rock/Rock 'N' Roll band from Dallas, Texas, United States.
Shake Ur Hips EP (2009)
01 - Shake Ur Hips
02 - Baby, What You Gonna Do?
03 - I Gotta Let You Go
04 - I Can't Tell You Goodbye
05 - Wiggle And A Wink
06 - Go Johnny Go
Rocket Machine (2013)
01 - That's How It Goes
02 - Silver Train
03 - One Time Lover
04 - Rock And Roll Tonite
05 - Starbreaker
06 - Shuffle Down
07 - I'm Movin' On
08 - Love Bone
It's Only Rock 'N Roll Stupid! (2015)
01 - Going Home
02 - Cumberland Road
03 - Plastic Shell
04 - What's Up Baby?
05 - Leavin' Me
06 - Rocket Machine
07 - Writing On The Wall
08 - Just Another Day
09 - Won't Let Me Be
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře