The Mets (Most Exciting Terror System)
The Mets was Punk band from Delfzijl, Groningen, The Netherlands Founded 1979, ended in 1986. Some members later played in The Jolly Jumpers. In 2005 and 2014 there were reunion concerts.
Klik (1982)
01 - I' Am No One
02 - Once Upon A Time
03 - Boring
04 - Throw Them From Their Chairs
05 - I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier
06 - Lost And Lonely
The Mets (2000)
01 - I' Am No One
02 - Once Upon A Time
03 - Boring
04 - Throw Them From Their Chairs
05 - I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier
06 - Lost And Lonely
07 - Do Cowboys Never Die
08 - Mr President
09 - Bloody Coppers
10 - Pay Your Bill
11 - Money
12 - Another Murder
13 - I'm Not Like You
14 - Joey
15 - The Most Exciting Terror System
16 - Big Brother's Gonna Die Tonignt
17 - Case: R.L.
18 - Burn Down Palermo
19 - We Don't Want Your War
20 - Not My Generation
21 - A War Solution
22 - It's Comming
The Mets & Awful Noise
Nie Wieder (1982)
The Mets:
01 - Do Cowboys Never Die
02 - Mr President
03 - Bloody Coppers
04 - Pay Your Bill
05 - Money
06 - Another Murder
07 - I'm Not Like You
08 - Joey
Awful Noise:
09 - Fuck Off
10 - Crazy Alley
11 - Hands Off
12 - Groningen
13 - Smurfenlied
14 - Wat Wilst Du Nouw
15 - The Music We Make
16 - Werkeloos
17 - My Generation
The Mets & Ultra Kort
Victims Of The State (1984)
The Mets:
01 - The Most Exciting Terror System
02 - Big Brother's Gonna Die Tonignt
03 - Case: R.L.
04 - Burn Down Palermo
05 - We Don't Want Your War
06 - Not My Generation
07 - A War Solution
08 - It's Comming
Ultra Kort:
09 - Lust For Power
10 - Save The Wale
11 - It's A New Trap
12 - Lynch Josef Lunch
13 - Neight Bour War
14 - The Fight Goes On Part 1&2
15 - Burst
16 - White Lies
17 - Don't Decide My Rules Of Live
18 - Ultracore
19 - Jungle Jungle
20 - Wipe The Fascist From The Street
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře