SHOUTBOARD

Norman Bates & The Showerheads


Norman Bates & The Showerheads is American Punk/Hardcore/Metal band from Queens, New York formed in 1984.

"No nonsense Rock from Queens, NY, the birthplace of Punk. Punk Rock the way it should be played... with a Metal edge and a sense of humor."



Norman Bates & The Showerheads (1988)

01 - Here They Come (Not Another Insect Story)
02 - Frustrusion
03 - Mailman
04 - Hellminded
05 - Woody Wood
06 - Tarantula
07 - Pseudo World
08 - Marlboro Man
09 - Love Of Life (I Give Up)
10 - (I Work In A) Graveyard
11 - Hooked On Thrash


Psycho Too! 1987-1996 Discography (2007)

01 - Here They Come (Not Another Insect Story) (Debut LP '88)
02 - Frustrusion (Debut LP '88)
03 - Mailman (Debut LP '88)
04 - Hellminded (Debut LP '88)
05 - Woody Wood (Debut LP '88)
06 - Tarantula (Debut LP '88)
07 - Pseudo World (Debut LP '88)
08 - Marlboro Man (Debut LP '88)
09 - Love Of Life (I Give Up) (Debut LP '88)
10 - I Work In A Graveyard (Debut LP '88)
11 - Hooked On Thrash (Debut LP '88)
12 - Here We Go Again (Unreleased Studio Track)
13 - Gilligan (George Tabb)
14 - Other Side Of You (Unreleased Studio Track)
15 - Neanderthals At The Wire (Six And Violence)
16 - Please Don't Feed The Animals (Unreleased Studio Track)
17 - Face Last Seen A Frown (Unreleased Studio Track)
18 - Country Roads (John Denver)
19 - Hellminded (NYHC Where The Wild Things Are LP '89)
20 - Desperate (NYHC Where The Wild Things Are LP '89)
21 - Commando (Ramones)
22 - Salesman Of Death (Fast Version)
23 - Marlboro Man (Live @ CBGB's '87)


The Anthology (2010)

01 - Here They Come (Not Another Insect Story)
02 - Frustrusion
03 - Mailman
04 - Hellminded
05 - Woody Wood
06 - Tarantula
07 - Pseudo World
08 - Marlboro Man
09 - Love Of Life (I Give Up)
10 - I Work In A Graveyard
11 - Hooked On Thrash
12 - Hellminded
13 - Desperate

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky