Modern Day Rippers
Modern Day Rippers is Punk band from Chicago, Illinois, United States. Get ready for the new shit babies. You thought you seen it all...you ain't seen nothin'. It's time to rip it up in a modern way, it's time to rip it up in the modern day, It's time for the Modern Day Rippers! Featuring members of Rotten Fruits, Hotlips Messiah, Destroy Everything, and The Bottle Kids. You've been warned bitches. Modern Day Rippers, from Chi-Town a.k.a. the only town, was formed in the fall of 2008. The line up is: Tommy (drums), Richard Bastard (bass), Chris Shitface (guitar) and Germ (vocals). The band's initial goal was to bring back a forgotten style of music with a new twist and have fun doing it. Get ready for the new wave of no future babies! The new wave of no future!
Rip It Up In A Modern Way (2011)
01 - Rip It Up!
02 - Dear Boss
03 - I Believe In Pills
04 - Radiation Blast
05 - C.T.A. (Chicago Transit Authority)
06 - 9mm
07 - Abortion (I'm An)
08 - Forget Your Dreams
09 - Damaged Goods
10 - I Want Your Hole
11 - Liqour Store Blues
12 - Whip Its
13 - Simple Case
14 - Rock 'N' Roll Fever
Scumbag City 7'' (2014)
01 - Yeah, Yeah
02 - Scumbag City
03 - Still Here Today
04 - Cocaine Intake Machine
05 - Checkin' Out (Bonus)
Doing The Lord's Work (2017)
01 - Girls Like It (Alternate)
02 - Moon Landing Was Faked
03 - I'm A Ripper (Slash Your Throat)
04 - One Thing (But First Another Drink)
05 - I Live In A Mall
06 - Stupid Things (Alternate)
07 - Shock Therapy
08 - Pretty As A Picture
09 - Boredom Is A Killer
10 - Everything Is Everything
11 - Gary Busey (Secret Track... Shhh)
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře