SHOUTBOARD

The Coyote Men


These Geordi boys give us super-dumb/smart-ass lyrics shacking up with big, arse-shakin' Garage Rock 'N' Roll music. Check out their several whack attack platters of stolen riffs and you know the boys only steal from the best -  The Dictators and other NYC Punk-ola, raw Garage Rockin' action, Aussie action like The Saints and Radio Birdman, real Rockin' Power Pop with a Shangri-las sweet beat and of course a hint of that Medway beat. Witness a knuckleheaded "if it aint broke…" stubborn stance the UK teen sexbeat scene rarely throws up. Although they're from Newcastle The Coyote Men, in their Mexican wrestling masks, are capable of an accurate facsimile of Tex-Mex tinged Punk/Garage Rock.




Primitive Urge! 7'' (1996)

01 - Primitive Urge!
02 - Loopey Lopez
03 - Mexican Divorce


Headin' For Trouble (1997)

01 - Primitive Urge!
02 - Gimme Gimme Action
03 - Viva Los Fabulous Coyote Men
04 - Hungry
05 - Lard Ass
06 - I Can't Deny
07 - Until I Get You
08 - I'm Guaranteed
09 - I'll Find Out
10 - Small World
11 - Turnbuckle Time
12 - Writing On The Wall
13 - Headin' For Trouble
14 - Hit The Canvas


Any Port In A Storm 7'' (1998)

01 - Any Port In A Storm
02 - Nothin' To Me


Call Of The Coyote Man! EP (1998)

01 - Call Of The Coyote Men
02 - Shake! Baby! Shake!
03 - I Can't Deny
04 - All Action Man
05 - Wide Load
06 - Not Of This Earth


The Coyote Men Vs. El Mundo (1998)

01 - Call Of The Coyote Men
02 - Shake! Baby! Shake!
03 - I Can't Deny
04 - All Action Man
05 - Wide Load
06 - Not Of This Earth
07 - Primitive Urge!
08 - Loopey Lopez
09 - Gimmie, Gimmie Action
10 - Viva Los Fabulous Coyote Men
11 - Hungry
12 - Lard Ass
13 - Until I Get You
14 - Mexican Divorce
15 - I'm Guaranteed
16 - I'll Find Out
17 - Small World
18 - Turnbuckle Time
19 - Writing On The Wall
20 - Headin' For Trouble
21 - Hit The Canvas


Two Sides Of The Coyote Men (1999)

01 - I Swing
02 - That Ain't No Lie
03 - Sure Can Move
04 - Action Slacks
05 - Damn Right!
06 - My Kinda Stuff
07 - Escape From Perugia
08 - Keep It Dirty
09 - Loaded Hood
10 - Born To Bruise
11 - Who Rattled Your Cage?
12 - Mullet Man
13 - Hidden Track
14 - Hidden Track


Maskarado K.O. (1999)

01 - I Swing
02 - Small World
03 - Call Of The Coyote Man
04 - Any Port In A Storm
05 - Loopey Lopez
06 - Primitive Urge!
07 - Monkey Glands
08 - Action Man
09 - Mexican Divorce
10 - Lard Ass
11 - Sure Can Move
12 - Nothin' To Me
13 - I'm Guaranteed
14 - Who Rattled Your Cage?
15 - I'm Cryin'


From Parts Unknown (2005)

01 - Primitive Urge!
02 - Lard Ass
03 - Hungry
04 - Small World
05 - Mexican Divorce
06 - Loopey Lopez
07 - Call Of The Coyote Man
08 - Wide Load
09 - Not Of This Earth
10 - I Swing
11 - Action Slack
12 - Sure Can Move
13 - Escape From Perugia
14 - Damn Right!
15 - Who Rattled Your Cage?
16 - Monkey Glands
17 - Any Port In A Storm
18 - Nothin' To Me
19 - Little Latin Lupe Lu


Can She Cook 7'' (2017)

01 - Can She Cook?
02 - White Lightning


The Illegal Movers & The Coyote Men
The Illegal Movers Vs. The Coyote Men (2003)

The Illegal Movers:
01 - You Can't Kill Rock 'N' Roll
02 - Savage
03 - Ready To Ball
04 - Can't Come In
05 - I Coulda Been A Contender

The Coyote Men:
06 - Monkey Glands
07 - Anyport In A Storm
08 - Nothin' To Me
09 - Little Latin Lupe Lu
10 - I'm Cryin'
11 - I Gotta Get Out Of This Town

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky