Huntingtons
Huntingtons are a Punk band from Baltimore, Maryland which formed in 1993–1994 in the Maryland and Delaware area by Cliff Powell (a.k.a. Cliffy Huntington), Mike Holt (a.k.a. Mikey Huntington) and Mike Pierce (a.k.a. Mikee Huntington). The band is heavily influenced by the Ramones.
Sweet Sixteen (1996)
01 - I Really Don't Like It
02 - Mom's In Rehab
02 - JW
04 - She's Probably Over Me
05 - Nicki Loves Her LSD
06 - She's So Uncool
07 - You Again
08 - Martin's Pretty Girls
09 - She's Comin' To The Show
10 - Teenage Queen
11 - She's Alright
12 - Rock N' Roll Girl
13 - Heidi Hates Me
14 - Veronica
15 - Drexel U
16 - Heavy Metal's Alive In Baltimore
17 - There She Goes
18 - Secret Agent Johnny Bravo
19 - Be My Baby
20 - Ryhtael Yendys
Rocket To Ramonia (1996)
01 - Rockaway Beach
02 - Teenage Lobotomy
03 - Suzy Is A Headbanger
04 - Blitzkrieg Bop
05 - Oh Oh I Love Her So
06 - Judy Is A Punk
07 - I Want You Around
08 - Cretin Hop
09 - Slug
10 - She's The One
11 - Beat On The Brat
12 - You're Gonna Kill That Girl
13 - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
14 - The KKK Took My Baby Away
15 - Rock 'N' Roll High School
All The Stuff (And More) Volume One (1996)
01 - I Really Don't Like It
02 - Mom's In Rehab
03 - JW
04 - She's Probably Over Me
05 - Nicki Loves Her LSD
06 - She's So Uncool
07 - You Again
08 - Martin's Pretty Girls
09 - She's Comin' To The Show
10 - Teenage Queen
11 - She's Alright
12 - Rock 'N' Roll Girl
13 - Heidi Hates Me
14 - Veronica
15 - Drexel U
16 - Heavy Metal's Alive In Baltimore
17 - There She Goes
18 - Secret Agent Johnny Bravo
19 - Be My Baby
20 - Looks That Kill
21 - We're Not Gonna Take It
22 - Do You Remembe Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
23 - True To You
24 - I'm So Stupid
25 - Wimpy Drives Through Harlem
26 - Talk Dirty To Me
27 - Don't Leave Me In The Hospital
28 - Pinhead
29 - Drexel U (Live)
Fun And Games (1997)
01 - Alison's The Bomb
02 - Bubblegum Girl
03 - Lucy's About To Lose Her Mind
04 - The Only One
05 - Huntingtons At The Beach
06 - All She Knows (Is Breakin My Heart)
07 - Losing Penny
08 - She's A Brat
09 - Friday Nights At The Rec
10 - Goddess And The Geek
11 - Don't Beat Me Up
12 - Crackhead
13 - Leave Home
14 - Come On Let's Go
High School Rock (1998)
01 - High School Rock-N-Roll
02 - We Don't Care
03 - FFT
04 - Aloha, It's You
05 - I Don't Wanna Sit Around With You
06 - When I Think About Her
07 - Jeannie Hates The Ramones
08 - I'm No Good
09 - Pencil Neck
10 - Stinky's All Grown Up
11 - 1985
12 - How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
13 - Dies Saugt
14 - No Luck Again
15 - Jackie Is An Atheist
16 - Avi Is A Vampire
Get Lost (1999)
01 - No Pool Party Tonite
02 - I'm Not Going Downtown
03 - Hooray For You
04 - Shut Up
05 - Joanie's Got Problems
06 - Poster Kids
07 - What Would Joey Do?
08 - I Don't Wanna Save The World
09 - Samantha Doesn't Want Me
10 - Guilty
11 - Annie's Anorexic
12 - Somebody's Trying To Kill Me
13 - I Don't Want It To End This Way
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1999)
01 - Pencil Neck
02 - I Don't Wanna Sit Around With You
03 - Dies Saugt
04 - Wimpy Drives Through Harlem
05 - We Don't Care
06 - FFT
07 - Aloha, It's You
08 - Don't Beat Me Up
09 - Goddess And The Geek
10 - JW
11 - Alison's The Bomb
12 - She's A Brat
13 - I Don't Want You
14 - I'm No Good
15 - All She Knows
16 - Bubblegum Girl
17 - Veronica
18 - She's Alright
19 - Jeannie Hates The Ramones
20 - Drexel U
21 - Cracked
22 - Rock 'N' Roll Girl
File Under Ramones (1999)
01 - Durango 95
02 - Havana Affair
03 - Poison Heart
04 - Chainsaw
05 - She's A Sensation
06 - I Believe In Miracles
07 - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
08 - I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
09 - Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
10 - Loudmouth
11 - I Don't Care
12 - Pet Semetary
13 - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
14 - Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy
15 - Why Is It Always This Way?
16 - I Remember You
17 - Strength To Endure
18 - I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
19 - Commando
20 - Life's A Gas
Plastic Surgery (2000)
01 - I Wanna Be A Ramone
02 - Heartbreak At The Hardy Holly
03 - American War Machine
04 - I Would Give You Anything
05 - Tell Me Goodnight
06 - Moral Threat
07 - I'll See You Tonite
08 - Growing Up Is No Fun
09 - Girls Gone Crazy
10 - Don't Clone Me
11 - I Don't Wanna Go Out With Her
12 - Now I'm Alright
13 - I'm Not Dangerous
14 - Mutant Monster Beach Party
Songs In The Key Of You (2001)
01 - What Do You Wanna Do?
02 - Nobody Likes Me
03 - Welcome Back
04 - That Guy Stole My Girl
05 - Enchantment Under The Sea
06 - Everything Is Fine With You
07 - Really Really
08 - 80's Girl
09 - Sorry About Your Window
10 - The Last Time That You Left
11 - Baby, Please Don't Leave
12 - Off My Brain
13 - Too Late
14 - I'll Be Your Man
15 - If You Only Knew
Big Hits And Nasty Cuts (2001)
01 - JW
02 - You Again
03 - Veronica
04 - She's Probably Over Me
05 - She's So Uncool
06 - Four
07 - Teenage Queen
08 - There She Goes
09 - Rock N' Roll Girl
10 - I Really Don't Like It
11 - Belinda
12 - Drexel U
13 - She's Alright
14 - Suzy Is A Headbanger
15 - Mom's In Rehab
16 - Here We Go
17 - You Again
18 - Oh Oh I Love Her So
19 - Four
20 - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
21 - R'N'R Song (Dokken Roll) (Live)
22 - Rock N' Roll Girl (Live)
23 - Someone Who Can (Live)
24 - Kids (Live)
25 - Martin's Pretty Girls (Live)
26 - Nothin's Gonna Change My Mind/The Way Things Oughta Be (Live)
Rock 'N' Roll Habits For The New Wave (2002)
01 - Allison's The Bomb
02 - She's Probably Over Me
03 - JW
04 - Losing Penny
05 - She's A Brat
06 - Rock And Roll Girl
07 - She's Alright
08 - All She Knows (Is Killing Me)
09 - I'm So Stupid
10 - Veronica
11 - Mom's In Rehab
12 - Crackhead
13 - Nicki Loves Her LSD
14 - Big Mouth
15 - The Only One
16 - Lucy's About To Lose Her Mind
17 - Drexel U
18 - Don't Beat Me Up
19 - Don't Leave Me In The Hospital
20 - Goddess And The Geek
21 - Bubblegum Girl
22 - Heavy Metal's Alive In Baltimore
23 - True To You
24 - Leave Home
25 - We Got The Beat
Self-Titled Album (2003)
01 - Cut Me Loose
02 - 3 Chord Baby
03 - I've Been Waiting
04 - I Just Want To Feel Alive
05 - Pittsburgh
06 - Kiss Your World Goodbye
07 - Maybe It's You
08 - Untitled 2
09 - Postcard
10 - What I'm Doing Wrong
11 - The Sound (Of Inevitability)
Growing Up Is No Fun: The Standards '95-'05 (2005)
01 - Pencil Neck (Featuring Joey Ramone)
02 - Rock 'N' Roll Girl
03 - Alison's The Bomb
04 - Aloha, It's You
05 - Too Late
06 - Mom's In Rehab
07 - I'm Not Going Downtown
08 - I Wanna Be A Ramone
09 - The Only One
10 - We Don't Care
11 - I Just Want To Feel Alive
12 - She's Alright
13 - Hooray For You
14 - I Don't Wanna Sit Around With You (Live)
15 - Dies Saugt (Live)
16 - Enchantment Under The Sea
17 - 1985
18 - JW
19 - Tell Me Goodnight
20 - All She Knows (Live)
21 - Welcome Back
22 - Bubblegum Girl
23 - Let's Fight
24 - I Don't Like It
25 - Maybe It's You
26 - It's Always Christmas At My House
27 - Not By You
28 - Jeannie Hates The Ramones
29 - No Pool Party Tonite
30 - Blue Moon Diner
Pull The Plug (2006)
01 - Aloha, It's You
02 - How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away
03 - 80's Girl
04 - Losing Penny
05 - Teenage Queen
06 - I Would Give You Anything
07 - Don't Worry, Baby
08 - I'm No Good
09 - Leave Home
10 - The Last Time That You Left
11 - You Might Think
12 - Postcard
Punk Sounds (2009)
01 - Too Late
02 - Judy Jetson
03 - When I Get Over You
04 - I Don't Like It
05 - Glue Sniff Death Shocker
06 - Let's Go To Haddonfield
07 - Not By You
08 - Bombs On Baghdad
09 - He Better Stay Away From My Girl
10 - It's Always Christmas At My House
11 - Babysitter
12 - Don't Pick On Me
13 - Why Should I Dream?
1-2-3-4! The Complete Early Years Remastered (2010)
CD 01:
01 - I Really Don't Like It
02 - Mom's In Rehab
03 - JW
04 - She's Probably Over Me
05 - Nicki Loves Her LSD
06 - She's So Uncool
07 - You Again
08 - Martin's Pretty Girls
09 - She's Comin' To The Show
10 - Teenage Queen
11 - She's Alright
12 - Rock N' Roll Girl
13 - Heidi Hates Me
14 - Veronica
15 - Drexel U
16 - Heavy Metal's Alive In Baltimore
17 - There She Goes
18 - Secret Agent Johnny Bravo
19 - Be My Baby
20 - Ryhtael Yendys
21 - Rockaway Beach
22 - Teenage Lobotomy
23 - Suzy Is A Headbanger
24 - Blitzkrieg Bop
25 - Oh Oh I Love Her So
26 - Judy Is A Punk
27 - I Want You Around
28 - Cretin Hop
29 - Slug
30 - She's The One
31 - Beat On The Brat
32 - You're Gonna Kill That Girl
33 - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
34 - The K.K.K. Took My Baby Away
35 - Rock 'N' Roll High School
CD 02:
01 - Alison's The Bomb
02 - Bubblegum Girl
03 - Lucy's About To Lose Her Mind
04 - The Only One
05 - Huntingtons At The Beach (Feat. Joe Queer)
06 - All She Knows (Is Breakin' My Heart)
07 - Losing Penny
08 - She's A Brat
09 - Friday Nights At The Rec
10 - Goddess And The Geek
11 - Don't Beat Me Up (Feat. Joe Queer)
12 - Crackhead
13 - Leave Home
14 - Come One Let's Go
15 - Dokken Roll
16 - Perfect Girl
17 - Blue Moon Diner
18 - Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
19 - True To You
20 - I'm So Stupid
21 - Wimpy Drives Through Harlem
22 - Talk Dirty To Me
23 - Don't Leave Me In The Hospital
24 - Pinhead
25 - You're Not Right
26 - Babysitter
27 - Looks That Kill
28 - We're Not Gonna Take It
Rock And Roll Radio (2016)
01 - Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
02 - True To You
03 - I'm So Stupid
04 - Wimpy Drives Through Harlem
05 - Talk Dirty To Me
06 - Don't Leave Me In The Hospital
07 - Pinhead
08 - You're Not Right
09 - Babysitter
10 - Looks That Kill
11 - We're Not Gonna Take It
Prime Times: The Tascam Tapes (2016)
01 - JW
02 - You Again (#1)
03 - Veronica
04 - She's Probably Over Me
05 - She's So Uncool
06 - I Don't Want You Around (#1)
07 - Teenage Queen
08 - There She Goes
09 - Rock N' Roll Girl
10 - I Really Don't Like It
11 - Belinda
12 - Drexel U
13 - She's Alright
14 - Suzy Is A Headbanger
15 - Mom's In Rehab
16 - One More Time
17 - You Again (#2)
18 - Oh Oh I Love Her So
19 - I Don't Want You Around (#2)
20 - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
21 - Dokken Roll (Live)
22 - Rock N' Roll Girl (Live)
23 - Someone Who Can (Live)
24 - Kids (Live)
25 - Martin's Pretty Girl (Live)
26 - Nothin's Gonna Change My Mind (Live)
27 - The Way Things Oughta Be (Live)
28 - Ladies And Gentlemen (Mic Checks)
!Muerto, Carcel, O Rocanrol! (2020)
01 - Too Old To Care
02 - I Am The Liquor
03 - The Slammer
04 - Innocent
05 - Dead Wrong
06 - Not Penny's Boat
07 - Thank God For The Bomb
08 - Things Are Gonna Get Better
09 - You Don't Have To Go
10 - Say Hi To Your Mom For Me
11 - Bottom Of The Bottle
12 - Be With You
13 - Liar
14 - I Don't Wanna Die Alone
Darlington & Huntingtons
│SPLIT│ (2000)
Huntingtons:
01 - Too Late
02 - Judy Jetson
03 - When I Get Over You
04 - I Don't Like It
05 - Glue Sniff Death Shocker
06 - Let's Go To Haddonfield
07 - He Better Stay Away From My Girl
08 - It's Always Christmas At My House
Darlington:
09 - Donna A.
10 - Pogo Beach
11 - Stonehill U.
12 - Jenna O.D.'d Last Week
13 - Karen Elson
14 - Density
15 - Theo
16 - Alleged
17 - Jackie Is An Atheist
Huntingtons & Retarded
The Soothing Sounds Of... (2003)
Huntingtons:
01 - Let's Fight
02 - Rock 'N 'Roll Girl
03 - Potty Mouth
04 - Boy's Don't Cry
05 - Old Number 6
06 - Fade Away
Retarded:
07 - Leave It Behind
08 - You Gotta Go
09 - Restart
10 - Shake Your Ass
11 - Day By Day
12 - You Gave Your Love To Me Softly
pass: freepunk77





























Komentáře