Clockwork Psycho
Clockwork Psycho is the first Slovenian female fronted Punk/Psychobilly band from capital city Ljubljana. The trio was formed in 2011 when former members of other Punk, Oi! and Metal bands from Ljubljana came together in a desire to play Psychobilly on their own way. Initial members Clockwork Lilith (doublebass and vocals) and Al Eržen (guitar and back vocals) invited Dogz, to join them on drums. Due to the members being experienced musicians who've been present on Ljubljana's music scene for quite a while, after no more than half a year of being formed, the band was ready for live shows.
Nightmares From Laibach (2014)
01 - Strange Journey
02 - Daylight Zombies
03 - Lost Boy Choir
04 - Midnight Date
05 - The Ripper
06 - Monkey On My Back
07 - I Want My Chainsaw
08 - Today I Met The Maker
09 - The Kid In The Corner
10 - Alone In The Wastes
11 - The Living
12 - Revenge From The Grave
13 - Nightmares
I Don't Give A Fuck (2016)
01 - I Don't Give A Fuck
02 - Library Of Abadoned Hope
03 - Running With The Demons
04 - Go Away
05 - Secret Me
06 - Sweet Dreams
07 - Its The Beginning (Of The End)
08 - Dead Boy
09 - Corpse That Stayed
10 - Clockwork Psycho
11 - After Midnight
12 - Lets Go
The Hated (2018)
01 - The Hated
02 - Zombie Exterminator
03 - The Dance
04 - Corpse Collector
05 - Lost
06 - On The Loose
07 - Knife Edge Mind
08 - In The Pines
09 - Bootstomp Man
10 - I Got My Mojo Working
11 - Henry Lee
12 - Sin & Repent
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře