Serious Drinking
Serious Drinking, the London Punk band that proved you don't have to be a dick head to enjoy football, girls and excessive drinking. Formed in the early 90’s their early singles included "Love On The Terraces" and "Where Have All The Donkey Jackets Gone?".
Studio Tape (1982)
01 - Countdown To Bilko
02 - Drugs
03 - Really Good Bloke
04 - Yours Mine
05 - 12XU
06 - Bobby Moore
Love On The Terraces 7'' (1982)
01 - Love On The Terraces
02 - Hypocrite
03 - Bobby Moore Was Innocent
04 - He's An Angry Bastard (But I Like Him)
Peel Session 13-09-1982 (1982)
01 - Really Good Bloke
02 - Countdown to Bilko
03 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent
04 - Drugs
05 - Yours Or Mine
Hangover 7'' (1983)
01 - Hangover
02 - Don't Shoot Me Down
03 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
The Revolution Starts At Closing Time (1983)
01 - Am I Coming Over To Yours?
02 - Spirit Of 66
03 - Love On The Terraces (MK. III)
04 - Countdown To Bilko
05 - Really Good Bloke
06 - I'm On Drugs
07 - TV Song
08 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent
09 - Hangover
10 - The Revolution Starts At Closing Time
11 - Baby, I'm Dying A Death
12 - Time Is Tight
13 - World Service
14 - Winter's Over
15 - The Weird Son Of An Angry Bastard
16 - Are You Coming Over To Mine....?
Country Girl Became Drugs And Sex Punk 7'' (1984)
01 - Country Girl Became Drugs And Sex Punk
02 - Go For The Burn
The Joy Of Pigs (1984)
01 - L.O.T.T.
02 - Countdown To Bilko
03 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
04 - Don't Shoot Me Down
05 - He's An Angry Bastard
06 - I'm On Drugs
07 - Hangover
08 - Time Is Tight
09 - Winters Over
10 - Country Girl
11 - Go For The Born
12 - Pillars Of Society
13 - Funny You Should Say That
They May Be Drinkers Robin But They're Always Human Beings (1984)
01 - Pillars Of Society
02 - Funny You Should Say That
03 - Life In The Dustbin Pt. 1
04 - Young Hearts Run Free
05 - Pete Rides Out
06 - Serious Bingo
Stranger Than Tannadice (1990)
01 - Love On The Terraces
02 - Don't Shoot Me Down
03 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
04 - Hangover
05 - World Service
06 - Winter's Over
07 - Go For The Burn
08 - Country Girl Became Drugs And Sex Punk
09 - A Nice Piece Of Trout
10 - A Day At The Races
11 - Time Is Right
12 - He's An Angry Bastard But I Like Him
13 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent
The Hits Misses And Own Goals Of Serious Drinking (1990)
01 - Love On The Terraces
02 - Spirit Of '66
03 - Countdown To Bilko
04 - Really Good Bloke
05 - Don't Shoot Me Down
06 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
07 - Hangover
08 - Time Is Right
09 - World Service
10 - Winters Over
11 - Country Girl Becomes Sex And Drugs Punk
12 - Go For The Burn
13 - Pillars Of Society
14 - Young Hearts Run Free
15 - A Nice Piece Of Trout
16 - A Day At The Races
17 - He's An Angry Bastard But I Like Him
18 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent/I'm On Drugs
The Early Years (2011)
01 - 12XU
02 - Bobby Moore Was Innocent
03 - Count Down To Bilko
04 - He's A Really Good Bloke
05 - I'm On Drugs
06 - Yours Or Mine
07 - Hangover
08 - Don't Shoot Me Down
09 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
10 - Am I Coming Over To Yours?
11 - Spirit Of 66
12 - Love On The Terraces (MK. III)
13 - Countdown To Bilko
14 - Really Good Bloke
15 - I'm On Drugs
16 - TV Song
17 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent
18 - Hangover
19 - The Revolution Starts At Closing Time
20 - Baby, I'm Dying A Death
21 - Time Is Tight
22 - World Service
23 - Winter's Over
24 - The Weird Son Of An Angry Bastard
25 - Are You Coming Over To Mine....?
26 - Love On The Terraces
27 - Hypocrite
28 - Bobby Moore Was Innocent
29 - He's An Angry Bastard (But I Like Him)
The Revolution Starts At Closing Time (2011)
CD 01:
01 - Intro: Am I Coming Over To Yours?
02 - Spirit Of '66
03 - Love On The Terraces (MK. III)
04 - Countdown To Bilko
05 - Really Good Bloke
06 - I'm On Drugs
07 - T.V. Song
08 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent
09 - The Revolution Starts At Closing Time
10 - Baby I'm Dying A Death
11 - Time Is Tight
12 - World Service
13 - Winter's Over
14 - The Weird Son Of Angry Bastard
15 - Outro: Are You Coming Over To Mine?
16 - Love On The Terraces
17 - Hypocrite
18 - Bobby Moore Was Innocent
19 - He's An Angry Bastard (But I Like Him)
20 - Hangover
21 - Don't Shoot Me Down
22 - Baby I'm Dying A Death (Alt. Version)
CD 02:
01 - Pillars Of Society
02 - Funny You Should Say That
03 - Life In The Dustbin (Pt. 1)
04 - Young Hearts Run Free
05 - Pete Rides Out
06 - Serious Bingo
07 - Country Girl Became Drugs & Sex Punk
08 - Go For The Burn
09 - A Nice Piece Of Trout
10 - A Day At The Races
11 - He's An Angry Bastard (But I Like Him) (Live)
12 - 12XU/Bobby Moore Was Innocent/I'm On Drugs (Live)
pass: freepunk77



















Komentáře