Hotlips Messiah
Hotlips Messiah is Chicago's premier Mutant Rock band. They have been a fixture on the Chicago Punk and Mutant Rock scene for a decade and played legendary venues such as the Lounge Ax and the Fireside Bowl. Large venues like the Congress Theatre, and dinky little holes in the wall like the Big Horse. They have played with bands as obscure as Phil A. Sheo & The Goods and with bands as huge as the Misfits. With classic original bands like the Avengers and the Germs and with modern inspired schizos the Rotten Fruits, the Urinal Mints and the Functional Blackouts. Musically, they are a tornado of noise, filth and ass-shaking melody and catchiness. Lyrically, they use science fiction and sleaze as a blunt metaphor for the inhuman condition mankind finds itself in today.
"With fists in the air and legs akimbo, the drunk, cursing, costumed misfits of Hotlips Messiah are clearly Chicago's Punk-Rock saviors, here to invigorate the spirit and deliver us from sin. The sloppy, snarly, oldschool quintet delivers an anarchic gospel of catchy, two-minute anthems whose almost-pretty keyboard melodies and damaging guitar riffs' inhuman speed whip lead vocalist Traci Trouble's defiant shrieking into a genuine frenzy."
Mutants Unite! (2009)
01 - Mutants Unite!
02 - Fell In Love
03 - Project: Aquarius
04 - Oxycontins
05 - Computer Virus
06 - Destroy All Boys
07 - Deformed Babies
08 - Robotron 2084
09 - Do You Want Me On My Knees?
10 - Bad Sci-Fi Dystopia
11 - Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In My Brain And Grooving With A Pick Axe
12 - Number Twelve Looks Just Like You
Mutant Manifesto EP (2014)
01 - (Theme From) S.C.U.M.
02 - Sullen
03 - Better World
04 - Altered Genetics
05 - (I'm A) Dumbfuck
Die Human Scum EP (2015)
01 - Young, Dumb & Unemployed
02 - (I Want To Smother) My Significant Other
03 - You Baby Me
04 - That's Life
05 - What?
Disco Miscarriage (2018)
CD 01:
01 - Future Has-Been
02 - You Baby Me
03 - Altered Genetics
04 - Laser Blast
05 - Better Living Through Chemistry
06 - Boy Who Couldn't Laugh
07 - I'm A Stain
08 - Junk Food
09 - (Theme From) S.C.U.M.
10 - Fourth Of July
11 - Scream Happy Screams
12 - Young, Dumb & Unemployed
13 - Let's Go Swimming At The Waste Treatment Plant
14 - Grown In A Test Tube (To Lose)
15 - My Appliance
16 - Phantasm
17 - Yuppie Fuck
18 - Student's Requiem
19 - Guided Missile
20 - Radiation Blast
21 - Johnny Cash O'd
22 - Fuck You
23 - Birth Control Is Such A Bore
CD 02:
01 - House By The Cemetery
02 - (I Want To Smother) My Significant Other
03 - What?
04 - That's Life
05 - I Fucked Jesus
06 - (I Want To Be A) Prostitute
07 - I Don't Want To Work, I Just Want My Period
08 - American Clone
09 - Pink Boy
10 - Sullen
11 - Masturbation
12 - Will To Power
13 - I'm Not Dumb, I'm Just Numb
14 - Hellfuck
15 - Don't Go In The House
16 - Better World
17 - Primate
18 - It Must Suck (To Be A Human Being)
19 - Last Corral
20 - I'm A Dumbfuck
21 - I Hate Everyone
22 - Way Of The Worm
23 - Nasty Habits
Tutu And The Pirates & Hotlips Messiah
Get Weird! 7'' (2013)
Tutu And The Pirates:
01 - Debbie Debbie (And Her) Prison Baby
02 - American Taliban
Hotlips Messiah:
03 - Radiation Makes Things Special
04 - Time To Drop The Bomb
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře