SHOUTBOARD

Stepmothers


Stepmothers was superb L.A. Punk band. Jay Lansford (guitar) had been with The Simpletones prior to Stepmothers. When Stepmothers split in the 1983 he and drummer Dusty Warren joined Channel 3. In the late 80's singer/guitarist Steve Jones reinvented himself as John Henry Jones and formed The Unforgiven, the lineup of which eventually featured Lansford, spurring a brief Stepmothers reunion in the mid-90's wich spawned a superb split single in 2000 (Stepmothers / Gigantor) and unreleased album.



All Systems Go 12'' (1981)

01 - All Systems Go
02 - If I Were You
03 - I Have To Smile
04 - Don't Kill The Beat
05 - Out For Blood


Guardian Angels 7'' (1981)

01 - Guardian Angels
02 - American Nights


You Were Never My Age (1981)

01 - I Hear A Rumble
02 - If I Were You
03 - Guardian Angels
04 - Inland Empire
05 - Out For Blood
06 - Go Tell It On The Wall
07 - Rub It In
08 - All The Kids On The Street
09 - Don't Kill The Beat
10 - To Sir With Love


You Were Never My Age... And More (2001)

01 - All Systems Go
02 - I Have To Smile
03 - I Hear A Rumble
04 - If I Were You
05 - Guardian Angels
06 - Inland Empire
07 - Out For Blood
08 - Go Tell It On The Wall
09 - Rub It In
10 - All The Kids On The Street
11 - Don't Kill The Beat
12 - To Sir With Love
13 - American Nights
14 - Where Is The Dream?
15 - Push Comes To Shove
16 - (I Dream I'm) Innocent! (Bonus)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky