SHOUTBOARD

The ClockOuts


The ClockOuts are an official "Swamp Rock" band from South Florida. They record music, play shows, hang out, and black out on alcohol. They are an uncompromising live band that is a force not to be messed with.




Toxic (2009)

01 - Livin' Ta Get By
02 - The City
03 - Toxic
04 - Dope Sick Love
05 - No Regrets
06 - The 800 Club
07 - Two Against The World
08 - I Can't Explain It To You
09 - Four Rounds (In The Sky)
10 - Methed Up


Toxic (Deluxe Edition) (2017)

01 - Livin' Ta Get By
02 - The City
03 - Toxic
04 - Dope Sick Love
05 - No Regrets
06 - The 800 Club
07 - Two Against The World
08 - I Can't Explain It To You
09 - Four Rounds (In The Sky)
10 - Methed Up
11 - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
12 - I Vote ''YES'' On D.I.Y. (Deluxe Track) (Live Demo)
13 - Booze, Tattoos And Bowling Shoes (Deluxe Track) (Live Demo)
14 - Leukapheresis (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
15 - Leave This Town (Deluxe Track) (Live Demo)
16 - What You Wanted (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
17 - Bottom Mouth Hugs (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
18 - Do You Remember (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
19 - Still Just Livin' (Deluxe Track) (Demo)
20 - Alright, Alright (Deluxe Track) (Live Demo)

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky