Pseudo Heroes
Pseudo Heroes is Punk Rock band from Tampa Bay, Florida with members of Down By Law and Pink Lincolns.
Betraying Angry Thoughts (2001)
01 - B.A.T. (Betraying Angry Thoughts)
02 - New Originals
03 - Live Or Die
04 - Dollar Daze
05 - Bigtime, Fulltime
06 - Here In My Head
07 - Somedays
08 - State Of Reason
09 - Good Intentions
10 - Iron Fist
11 - Looking At A Window
12 - Where You Want To Be
13 - Bob No-Hope
Prison Of Small Perception (2003)
01 - Conspiracy
02 - Hereditary Fault
03 - No Shame, No Justice
04 - Bad Show (Feat. John Stabb)
05 - I Know Intro
06 - I Know What You Need
07 - Get Out Of My Life (Feat. Dave Smalley)
08 - Secret Nemesis
09 - Too Scared To Care (Feat. Blaine Cook)
10 - You're So Pathetic
11 - I Don't Care (Feat. Chris Barrows)
12 - Under The Sun
13 - Live Fast, Die Slow (Feat. Jerry A.)
14 - I Must Confess
15 - Burnin' For You
16 - Human Timebomb (Feat. Lee Dorrian)
17 - Ordinary Odd
18 - Dead Alive (Feat. Cam Lee)
19 - A Million Miles Of Missteps
Nostalgic Lies... (2005)
01 - Future You
02 - Open Your Eyes & I'll Close Mine
03 - Nostalgic Lies
04 - Judgement Supremem
05 - Borrowed Bonds
06 - Words & Deeds
07 - Black & Blue
08 - Devil In The Dark
09 - Generation Overload
10 - Here Is Nowhere
Pseudo Heroes & Down By Law
Split EP (2000)
Pseudo Heroes:
01 - Pseudo Heroes
02 - Fickle Fate
03 - New #2
04 - Down And Out
05 - TV People
Down By Law:
06 - The Kids Are Alright
07 - Whole Lotta Rosie
08 - Safe European Home
09 - Surrender
10 - Sweet Home Alabama
pass: freepunk77










Komentáře