GG Allin / GG Allin & The Jabbers
Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (born Jesus Christ Allin; August 29, 1956) is an American Punk Rock singer-songwriter, who performed and recorded with many groups during his career. GG Allin is best known for his notorious live performances, which often featured transgressive acts, including coprophagia, self-mutilation, and attacking audience members, for which he was arrested and imprisoned on multiple occasions. AllMusic and G4TV's That's Tough have called him "the most spectacular degenerate in rock & roll history" and the "toughest rock star in the world", respectively. Known more for his notorious stage antics than for his music, he recorded prolifically, not only in the Punk Rock genre, but also in spoken word, country, and more traditional-style rock. His lyrics, which often expressed themes of misogyny, pedophilia, blasphemy and racism, polarized listeners and created varied opinions of him within the highly politicized punk community. When questioned about his music and shows, Allin often replied that he was trying to make rock music "dangerous" again. Allin's music was often poorly recorded and produced, given limited distribution, and was met with mostly negative reviews from critics. Despite (or perhaps because of) these factors, Allin maintained a cult following throughout and after his career. Allin promised for several years that he would commit suicide on stage during one of his concerts, but died off stage of an accidental heroin overdose.
Always Was Is And Always Shall Be (1980)
01 - Bored To Death
02 - Beat, Beat, Beat
03 - One Man Army
04 - Assface
05 - Pussy Summit Meeting
06 - Cheri Love Affair
07 - Gimmie Some Head
08 - Automatic
09 - I Need Adventure
10 - Don't Talk To Me
11 - Unpredictable
12 - 1980's Rock & Roll
Eat My Fuc (1984)
01 - Hard Candy Cock
02 - Out For Blood
03 - I Don't Give A Shit
04 - Drink Fight & Fuck
05 - Convulsions
06 - I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out
07 - I'm Gonna Rape You
08 - Teacher's Pet
09 - Fuckin' The Dog
10 - Cock On The Loose
11 - Clit Licker
12 - God Of Fire In Hell
13 - Blowjobs
14 - Live At A7 Club In NYC
Dirty Love Songs (1987)
01 - I Wanna Fuck Myself
02 - Fuck Woman I've Never Had
03 - Needle Up My Cock
04 - You'll Never Tame Me
05 - Bite It, You Scum
06 - Scumfuc Tradition
07 - Abuse Myself, I Wanna Die
08 - Kill The Children, Save The Fo
09 - I Wanna Piss On You
10 - I Don't Give A Shit
11 - Drink, Fight And Fuck
12 - Fucking The Dog
13 - Clit Licker
14 - Blowjobs
15 - Gimmie
16 - I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out
17 - Teachers Pet
18 - I'm Gonna Rape You
19 - Bad Habits
20 - Sluts In The City
21 - I Wanna Suck Your Cunt
22 - Tough Fuckin Shit
23 - Hard Candy Cock
Hated In The Nation (1987)
01 - Intro (M. Board)
02 - Stimulation
03 - I Wanna Fuck Myself
04 - Bite It You Scum
05 - You Hate Me 7 I Hate You
06 - GG's Phone Machine
07 - Blood For You
08 - Hard Candy Cock
09 - Eat My Shit
10 - Scum Fuck Tradition
11 - Drink, Fight, And Fuck
12 - Needle Up My Cock
13 - Sluts In The City
14 - Ten Year Old Fuck
15 - Ass-Fuckin', Butt Lickin', Cunt Suckin' Masturbation
16 - Gimme Some Head
17 - Tough Fuckin' Shit
18 - Board's Phone Machine
19 - Radio Ad For GG's 1st Record
20 - Out For Blood
21 - Pissing On Cosloy
22 - I Wanna Eat You Out
Brutality & Bloodshed For All (1993)
01 - Highest Power
02 - Kill Thy Father, Rape Thy Mother
03 - Anal Cunt
04 - Raw, Brutal, Rough And Bloody
05 - Shoot, Knife, Strangle, Beat And Crucify
06 - I Kill Everything I Fuck
07 - Shove That Warrant Up Your Ass
08 - My Sadistic Killing Spree
09 - I'll Slice Yer Fucking Throat
10 - Terror In America
11 - Fuck Off, We Murder
12 - Take Aim And Fire
13 - Bastard Son Of A Loaded Gun
14 - Legalize Murder
15 - Brutality & Bloodshed For All
The Singles Collection 1977-1991 (2004)
01 - Love Tunnel
02 - Devil's Triangle
03 - 1980s Rock & Roll
04 - Cheri Love Affair
05 - Galileo
06 - Jesus Over New York
07 - Expose Yourself To Kids
08 - Gypsy Motherfucker
09 - Hangin' Out With Jim
10 - Diarrhea Blues
11 - Drink, Fight & Fuck
12 - Cock On The Loose
13 - Out For Blood
14 - When I Die
15 - Liquor Slicked Highway
16 - Sitting In This Room
17 - Watch Me Kill
18 - Castration Crucifixion
19 - Snakeman's Dance
20 - Slaughterhouse Death Camp
21 - Feces & Blood - Bacteria Of The Soul
22 - Master Daddy
The Anthology 1978-1993 (2012)
CD 01:
01 - Bored To Death
02 - Beat, Beat, Beat
03 - One Man Army
04 - Assface
05 - Pussy Summit Meeting-Cheri Love Affair
06 - Automatic
07 - I Need Adventure
08 - Don't Talk To Me
09 - Unpredictable
10 - 1980's Rock 'N' Roll
11 - Gimme Some Head
12 - Dead Or Alive
13 - Occupation
14 - You Hate Me & I Hate You
15 - Nuke Attack (Live)
16 - No Rules
17 - A Fuckup
18 - Up Against The Wall
19 - NYC Tonite
20 - Hard Candy Cock
21 - Out For Blood
22 - I Don't Give a Shit
23 - Drink, Fight & Fuck
24 - Convulsions
25 - Fuckin' The Dog
26 - Cock On The Loose
27 - Clit Licker
CD 02:
01 - God Of Fire In Hell
02 - Blow Jobs
03 - Live Fast, Die Fast
04 - Loudenboomer
05 - I Need Adventure
06 - I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out
07 - Teacher's Pet
08 - I'm Gonna Rape You
09 - Devil's Prayer
10 - Fuck Women I've Never Had
11 - I Wanna Fuck Myself
12 - Needle Up My Cock
13 - Assfuckin, Butt Suckin, Cunt Lickin, Masturbation
14 - You'll Never Tame Me
15 - Torture You
16 - Bite It You Scum
17 - Scumfuc Tradition
18 - I Fuck The Dead
19 - Abuse Myself, I Wanna Die
20 - Kill The Children, Save The Food
21 - I Wanna Piss On You
22 - Hard Candy Cock
23 - Eat My Diharea
24 - Rowdy Beer Drinkin' Night
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Sluts In The City
27 - Blood For You
CD 03:
01 - I Wanna Suck Your Cunt
02 - Ten Year Old Fuck
03 - Swank Fuckin'
04 - Bloody Mary's Bloody Cunt
05 - Tough Fuckin' Shit
06 - I'm A Rapist
07 - Suck Dog
08 - Teenage Twats
09 - Beer Picnic
10 - Stick Finger Clit
11 - Scars On My Body / Scabs On My Dick
12 - Garbage Dump
13 - Expose Yourself To Kids
14 - Gypsy Motherfucker
15 - Hanging Out With Jim
16 - Darkness And A Bottle To Hold
17 - In This Room
18 - My Revenge
19 - Dope Money
20 - Be My Fuckin Whore
21 - Suck My Ass It Smells
22 - Dog Shit
23 - Wild Riding
24 - Sleeping In My Piss
25 - Antisocial Masterbator
26 - Last In Line For The Gang Bang
27 - Die When You Die
CD 04:
01 - Legalize Murder
02 - Commit Suicide
03 - Crash & Burn
04 - Outlaw Scumfuc
05 - Caroline & Sue
06 - Cunt Sucking Cannibal
07 - Family
08 - Young Little Meat
09 - I Wanna Kill You
10 - My Bloody Mutilation
11 - Dagger In My Heart
12 - Shit On My Prick
13 - Cornhole Lust
14 - Spread Your Legs, Part Your Lips
15 - I Live To Be Hated
16 - Stick A Cross Up A Nuns Cunt
17 - Kiss Me In The Gutter
18 - Jailed Again
19 - I Want To Burn
20 - Lilliana Phone Fucker
21 - The Troubled Troubadour Of Tommorow-Liquor Slicked Highway
22 - Can't Afford The Bail
23 - Drug Whore
24 - I Will Not Act Civilized
25 - I'm Dying, I'm Dying, I'm Dead
26 - No Room For Niggers
27 - When I Die
CD 05:
01 - Liquor Slicked Highway (Greyhound Busriding Man)
02 - Kissing Flames
03 - Dead Flowers (Live)
04 - Savage Blood Bath
05 - Murder For The Mission-Terrorist Anarchy
06 - Sidewalk Walking
07 - I Love Nothing
08 - Self Absorbed
09 - 99 Stab Wounds-Decapitation Ritual
10 - No Limits No Laws
11 - War In My Head-I'm Your Enemy
12 - A Dead Fuck
13 - Sister Sodomy-Death And Defication
14 - Kill, Kill, Kill
15 - Violence Now-Assasinate The President
16 - Drink From The Pissing Snakes Mouth
17 - Rape, Torture, Terminate And Fuck
18 - Guns And Revolution
19 - Kill The Police-Destroy The System
20 - Immortal Pieces Of Me
21 - My Prison Walls-206045
22 - Death Before Life-Bloody Cunt Slider
23 - I Hate People
24 - Watch Me Kill
25 - Castration Crucifixtion
26 - Snakeman's Dance
27 - Slaughterhouse Deathcamp
CD 06:
01 - Feces & Blood
02 - Master Daddy
03 - Outskirts Of Life
04 - Guns Bitches Brawls & Bottles
05 - Carmelita
06 - Watch Me Kill
07 - Fuck Authority
08 - Son Of Evil
09 - Snakemans Dance
10 - Pick Me Up (On Your Way Down)
11 - Outlaw Scumfuc
12 - Look Into My Eyes And Hate Me
13 - Hotel Clermont (My Whorehouse)
14 - Highest Power
15 - Kill Thy Father, Rape Thy Mother
16 - Anal Cunt
17 - Raw, Brutal, Rough & Bloody
18 - Shoot, Knife, Strangle, Beat & Crucify
19 - I Kill Everything I Fuck
20 - Shove That Warrant Up Your Ass
21 - My Sadistic Killing Spree
22 - Slice Yer Fucking Throat
23 - Terror In America
24 - Fuck Off, We Murder
25 - Take Aim & Fire
26 - Bastard Son Of A Loaded Gun
27 - Legalize Murder
28 - Brutality & Bloodshed For All
29 - Layin' Up With Linda
In 1977, GG Allin began recording with a band which would later become The Jabbers. The first two Jabbers singles (Beat, Beat, Beat/Bored to Death/One Man Army & Cheri Love Affair/1980‚s Rock N‚ Roll) were recorded with GG’s brother Merle on bass and various local guitarists. In 1979, GG put together a band to play live. Childhood GG Allin friend Alan Chapple was recruited to play bass, and Rob Basso joined as lead guitarist. Chris Lamy joined the band 6 months later, in 1980, as rhythm guitarist and in 1983, Mike O’Donnell became The Jabbers final drummer and recorded with the ScumFucs.
Public Animal No. 1 EP (1982)
01 - You Hate Me & I Hate You
02 - Gimme Some Head
03 - Drink Fight & Fuck
04 - NYC Tonite
05 - No Rules
06 - Don't Talk To Me
07 - I Wanna Rape You
08 - Interview
Banned In Boston (1989)
01 - Bored To Death
02 - Beat Beat Beat
03 - One Man Army
04 - Assface
05 - Cheri Love Affair
06 - Automatic
07 - I Need Adventure (1980 Version)
08 - Don't Talk To Me
09 - Unpredictable
10 - 1980's Rock And Roll
11 - NYC Tonite
12 - No Rules
13 - A Fuckup
14 - Dead Or Alive
15 - Gimme Some Head
16 - You Hate Me And I Hate You
17 - Livin' Like An Animal
18 - Loudenbomber
19 - Bite It, You Scum
20 - Scumfuc Tradition
The Early Years 1976-1984 (1998)
01 - A Fuckup
02 - Beat, Beat, Beat
03 - Bored To Death
04 - Dead Or Alive
05 - Don't Talk To Me
06 - Gimme Some Head
07 - Interview
08 - Interview, Pt. 2
09 - Interview, Pt. 3
10 - I Need Adventure
11 - Live Fast Die Fast
12 - Livin' Like An Animal
13 - Loudenbomber
14 - No Rules
15 - NYC Tonight
16 - One Man Army
17 - Unpredictable
18 - You Hate Me And I Hate You


















Komentáře