SHOUTBOARD

Fast Food Fairies


Fast Food Fairies is a Punk Rock band from Montreal, Québec, Canada. In all humility, the band describes itself as "very good musicians playing simple music, yet effective at high speed" and has only one goal: to be the best Punk Rock band since the ramones. With that goal in mind, the boys hit the road, pedal to the metal, and burn up the stage with every "1-2-3-4"! These established musicians, who have played in several well-known bands (The Queers, The Ataris, The Alley Dukes, Matchless), have played hundreds of shows all around Canada and now have their sights set on the USA and Europe.
Hey, Ho, Fast Food Fairies!




Can't Agree On Anything (2024)

01 - Fast Food Fairies
02 - I Wanna Be With You
03 - She Don't Know I Love Her So (I'm Afraid To Let Her Know)
04 - I Want You
05 - Yellow Brick Road
06 - Move Away
07 - It's OK
08 - Barbra
09 - My Little Fairy
10 - Her Mom's So Hott
11 - Burning Love
12 - She Wants More
13 - Rave On
14 - How You Say It
15 - Stand By Your Side
16 - I Wish I Was Jon Von (Bonus Track)


Go Habs Go! EP (2026)

01 - Old And Grumpy
02 - Burning Love
03 - Go Habs Go!

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky