Manicdotes
Manicdotes are a Punk Rock band from Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Throw Your Heart Up (2024)
01 - Throw Your Heart Up
02 - Monster
03 - Ramones T-Shirt
04 - Love Like Genocide
05 - Shoulda Been Me
06 - I Am Vengeance
07 - Oh Angela
08 - Ceilings
09 - 2 Date Girl
10 - Stupid Shit
11 - 40 Hours
12 - Attention
13 - All Systems Are Go
All Cats Are Beautiful EP (2025)
01 - Nurse Catloaf's Guide To Cat Husbandry
02 - Doctor Biscuits
03 - Coplover
04 - Bootlickers
05 - Things I Like To Do
Soros Ouroboros EP (2025)
01 - Soros Ouroboros
02 - I'm So Tired
Eight Lives Down (2026)
01 - Cigarette
02 - Diphenhydramine
03 - Hope
04 - Clairvoyant K
05 - Fancy Things
06 - Packaged Rebellion
07 - Mandie's Song
08 - Nine
09 - Ghost
10 - Jaded
11 - Oh Sweet Apathy
12 - Lonely In The Lone Star State
13 - Burn Down
14 - Morning Routine
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře