SHOUTBOARD

The Overbites

 

The Overbites is a Punk Rock band from Dundee, Scotland, UK.





Mince EP (2019)

01 - I Could Never Stop
02 - TV
03 - Mince
04 - Misled
05 - Time Was Up
06 - Separation


Time To Go EP (2023)

01 - No-Thority
02 - Rotten
03 - Oh No
04 - Logic/Toxic
05 - I Don't Remember
06 - No Chill
07 - Anxiety


Howlin' At The Banshee (Live) (2023)

01 - Logic/Toxic
02 - Oh No!
03 - No-Thority
04 - Mince
05 - I'm Not Doing So Well
06 - Mood
07 - Hindsight
08 - I Don't Remember
09 - No Chill
10 - Anxiety
11 - Six Feet Under
12 - Rotten
13 - What Can I Do?
14 - Face With No Name
15 - Separation


Hopeless Overthinker (2026)

01 - Six Feet Under
02 - What Can I Do?
03 - Hindsight
04 - Mood
05 - See Inside My Head
06 - Total Disgrace
07 - I'm Not Doing So Well
08 - Face With No Name 
09 - Guy Fawkes
10 - Band T-Shirt, Pants & Socks
11 - Thieves In Suits
12 - Roll The Dice
13 - Another Low Blow
14 - Separation
15 - Community

pass: freepunk77







Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky