Western Addiction
Western Addiction is an American punk rock band based in San Francisco, California, United States. The band was formed by four veterans of the punk scene. Some of the members previously worked for Fat Wreck Chords. They have toured internationally in both the USA, Europe, and Japan.
Remember To Dismember EP (2003)
01 - Charged Words
02 - From The Ramparts
03 - Incendiary Minds
04 - Not A Surrender
Split EP with New Mexican Disaster Squad (2003)
New Mexican Disaster Squad
01 - It's Called Integrity
02 - Social Divorce
03 - Porcelain End
04 - F.V.K.
Western Addiction
05 - Spider In England
06 - When A Good Friend Attacks
07 - I Tore My Hands Off In A Combine
08 - Rat Patrol
Cognicide (2005)
01 - Charged Words
02 - Mailer, Meet Jim
03 - A Poor Recipe For Civic Cohesion
04 - The Church Of Black Flag
05 - We Tech Supported A Manipulator
06 - Incendiary Minds
07 - It's Funny, I Don't Feel Like A Winner
08 - When A Good Friend Attacks
09 - Matrons Of The Canals
10 - Face Cancer
11 - Corralling Pestilence
12 - Animals And Children
Pines EP (2013)
01 - Black Salt
02 - God Says No
03 - My Opinion Is, I Hate It
I’m Not The Man That I Thought I’d Be EP (2015)
01 - I’m Not The Man That I Thought I’d Be
02 - Cold-Hearted Maceration
03 - Clatter And Hiss (Demo)
Tremulous (2017)
01 - Clatter And Hiss
02 - Family Of Boys
03 - Masscult, Vulgarians And Entitlement
04 - Taedium
05 - Ditch Riders
06 - Honeycreeper
07 - Righteous Lightning
08 - Red Emeralds
09 - Humming Bars Of White Light
10 - The Rockery
11 - Your Life Is Precious
Frail Bray (2020)
01 - The Leopard And The Juniper
02 - They Burned Our Paintings
03 - Frail Bray
04 - Lurchers
05 - Rose’s Hammer I
06 - Rose’s Hammer II
07 - Laurette
08 - Utter Despair
09 - Wildflowers Of Italy
10 - We Lived In Ultraviolet
11 - Deranged By Grief
Psychedelic Munitions (2026)
01 - The First Witch
02 - Let's Keep The Circle Small
03 - Grain And The Law
04 - The Whippoorwill
05 - Your Need Is Great
06 - Sevilla Midnight
07 - Linda, I Made You A Knife
08 - Psychedelic Munitions
09 - Damn'd
10 - The Diamond
11 - Riled Crest
12 - Flower Of The Flock
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře