SHOUTBOARD

Midlife Crisis

Midlife Crisis! - The Swedish “Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young of Punk Rock”! It all started back in 2004 a s Maryslim-bassist Urrke T ‘ s “solo project”. He and three of his friends met up in the studio and recorded some of his personal 77-Punkrock favourites. On the first EP the band even called themselves Urrke T & the Midlife Crisis. An eclectic bunch, gathered from bands like not only Maryslim, but also Backyard Babies, The Hellacopters, Crimson Shadows, etc. With the only goal to play some old school Punk Rock and have some real fun.




Ask Not What You Can Do For Your Country... 7'' (2004)

01 - Sick Of You
02 - Centre Of Lies
03 - The American In Me


Cranked Up Really High EP (2008)

01 - Cranked Up Really High
02 - Raggare
03 - Vital Hours
04 - I Need Nothing


3rd Crisis EP (2011)

01 - Here I Go And Here I Am
02 - Silver Son Johnnie
03 - First Time Is The Best Time
04 - Dark Yellow Easy Flow


Samma Sak 7'' (2018)

01 - Samma Sak
02 - Shitty Shitty Bang Bang
03 - Bye Bye Hey Hey Hey


45 Turns 33 (2025)

01 - Sick Of You
02 - Centre Of Lies
03 - The American In Me
04 - Cranked Up Really High
05 - Raggare
06 - Vital Hours
07 - I Need Nothing
08 - Here I Go And Here I Am
09 - Silver Son Johnnie
10 - First Time Is The Best Time
11 - Dark Yellow Easy Flow
12 - Samma Sak
13 - Shitty Shitty Bang Bang
14 - Bye Bye Hey Hey Hey

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky