SHOUTBOARD

Bassamp And Dano

 

Bassamp And Dano is a Punk Rock band from St Louis, Missouri. BassAmp (Guitar, Vocals) and Dan-O (Bass, Vocals) have been playing punk rock ever since they were wee lads of about 14 years old in a band called The Perverts... In the many years that followed they went on to play in a handful of other notable punk bands like the Pubes, The Haddonfields, Ded Bugs, Mini-Skirt Fetish, the Sunday Night Car Bombs and more they played in many notable bands before realizing their true calling was to create the most rowdy, whiskey drenched, god-damn american punk rock known to man. Not for those who are too weak to party and get wayyyysted, they make a rauckus ruckus and demand everybody else does, too. With songs about beer, whiskey, partying
Bassamp and Dano bring the same fury of the early Queers, Sloppy Seconds, and the Dwarves. 
It's punk rock from the old school for the new (and old) fools! 






Whiskey Tango EP (2010)

01 - Bumwine!
02 - I'm An American
03 - Whiskey Tango
04 - Don't Go Makin' Beer In The Woods (Cuz You'll Go Blind)
05 - Hey! You Wanna See A Dead Body?
06 - Butt Slop
07 - Hey! (The House Is Burning Down) (Bonus Track)


We Have Guns! EP (2012)

01 - Beer Moustache
02 - We Got Em'
03 - Steak Burrito
04 - That's American
05 - Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas) (Bonus Track)


Fuck You, I'm Drinkin! EP (2013)

01 - Keg Stand
02 - Let's Get Drunk & Fuck
03 - I Love Shootin' Stuff


YAWWW!!! (2015)

01 - Pledge Of Allegiance
02 - You've Got Gold
03 - I'm An American (Ver. II)
04 - Let's Go! (To Home Depot)
05 - Dave's Got A Little Foot
06 - I Don't Care About Anybody (But Myself)
07 - I Love Shootin' Stuff
08 - Fuck You Katie
09 - Flippy Cup
10 - Strip Club Buffet
11 - Steak Burrito (Ver. II)
12 - That's American (Ver. II)
13 - Dry County
14 - Feel Like Shit
15 - She's Got Flapjacks (Bonus Track)
16 - I Wanna Be Fat (Bonus Track)
17 - Cricket Pants (Bunnygrunt Cover) (Bonus Track)
18 - See You Later Fuckface (The Queers Cover) (Bonus Track)


I Hope You Die EP (2018)

01 - I Hope You Die
02 - Nitrate Death Tubes
03 - Penny Farthing Of Doom - Part 1 & 2 (Bonus Track)


Yawww!!! Extended Full Flavor Edition (2019)

01 - Pledge Of Allegiance
02 - You Got Gold
03 - I'm An American
04 - I Don't Care About Anybody (But Myself)
05 - I Love Shootin' Stuff
06 - Dave's Got A Little Foot
07 - Fuck You, Katie!
08 - Flippy Cup
09 - Steak Burrito
10 - That's American
11 - Feel Like Shit
12 - Ready For Action
13 - I Hope You Die
14 - Juicy Fruit
15 - I Just Ate Garbage (And I Don't Care)
16 - Rampage
17 - Garbage Fart Blues
18 - Hippy With A Yo-Yo
19 - My Old Lady Clogged The Shitter Again
20 - Peed In The Sink


This Ain’t No Pizza Party EP (2021)

01 - This Ain’t No Pizza Party
02 - American Cheese
03 - I Left My Beer In Indiana
04 - Pickin’ My Scabs (Bonus Track)
05 - Heaven’s In A Hoagie (Bonus Track)
06 - The Twelve Days Of Lee Greenwood (Bonus Track)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky