Ryan Kidd
Ryan Kidd, who used to Rock as the singer and guitarist for The Disconnects and played bass for The Undead, has just dropped his debut LP/Tape called “Dead In Memphis.” This 15-track album is a dope mix of Power Pop and Punk Rock, drawing vibes from legends like The Ramones, The Spits, and The Lurkers. Coming straight out of Memphis, Tennessee, Kidd brings that raw, real energy that’s both fresh and nostalgically Punk.
Demo EP (2023)
01 - Degenerate
02 - Stuttgart Strut
03 - Bored With The City
04 - Scorpion Squad
05 - I'm In Love With A Tory
06 - MK Ultra Holiday
01 - Degenerate
02 - Stuttgart Strut
03 - Bored With The City
04 - Scorpion Squad
05 - I'm In Love With A Tory
06 - MK Ultra Holiday
Dead In Memphis (2024)
01 - I Live At Night
02 - Glued On You
03 - Crime
04 - Never Mind The Voltage
05 - The Kids Want Kicks
06 - Beat Up The World
07 - Dead In Memphis
08 - New World
09 - U N I
10 - Nice Life
11 - Defective Detective
12 - Terminal Rut
13 - Bored Outta My Brain
14 - Killer Summer / I Wanna Kill Somebody
15 - Lousy Place
16 - Lousy Place (Feat. The Kobras) (Live)
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře