SHOUTBOARD

Epidemics

Epidemics is female-fronted Punk Rock group from Umeå, Sweden, born from the ashes of Disconvenience.




Waking Up The Dead (2008)

01 - No Good Advice
02 - Wake Up And Scream
03 - Never Grow Up
04 - At The Graveyard
05 - Tanks
06 - Bloodstains
07 - City Of Desire
08 - Cremated Alive
09 - Hiding From The Light
10 - Straitjacket
11 - About To Explode


No Reply EP (2011)

01 - No Reply
02 - I Won't Behave
03 - Smash My Radio
04 - I've Had Enough


I Am The Apocalypse 7'' (2013)

01 - I Am The Apocalypse
02 - Trouble


Epidemics (2013)

01 - Born In The 80's
02 - Loudmouth
03 - I Am The Apocalypse
04 - Leave Me Out
05 - Wasting Time
06 - I Don't Get It
07 - Psycho
08 - Trouble
09 - Does It Even Matter?
10 - I've Said Too Much
11 - Det Var Inte Ditt Fel (FATTA!) (Bonus)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky