SHOUTBOARD

TMA

 

TMA was Hardcore Punk band from New Jersey, United States. TMA started out as a 3 piece in New Brunswick, NJ (Rutgers) in 1981 with Tom (Emanuele), Mike (Demko) and Al (Rosenblum). Lead vocalist Dave Oldfield joined shortly thereafter. The band's moniker either stood for the original band members names or Too Many Assholes, depending on the day of the week and who in the band you asked. Influenced by the Angry Samoans, Black Flag, Circle Jerks and a variety of 70′s Punk bands, TMA went on to record What's for Dinner? 2 years later. During that time, the band played a lot of local gigs at such infamous venues as the Dirt Club, where they built a loyal following and eventually wound up on a live compilation the club released called Hardcore Takes Over (Live at the Dirt Club). New Jersey had a good Hardcore/Punk scene in the early 80s with a lot of bands and places to play, besides the Dirt Club, there was the Court Tavern, Roxy, Patrick's and the Melody. TMA were often paired with bands like Detention and Send Help, and played some of their best gigs with the Circle Jerks, Anti Nowhere League, Government Issue and the Joneses. They also did a few Hardcore Sundays at CBGB’s, including a show with The Freeze.




Just Desserts EP (1983)

01 - Who Cares?
02 - Cylenol
03 - I'm Tired
04 - You're So Fucked
05 - Expired
06 - Don't Care


What's For Dinner? (1984)

01 - What's For Dinner?
02 - Love Is All Around
03 - Psychopathic
04 - (I'm In Love With) Nancy Reagan
05 - Shit Don't Stink
06 - Surf Nazi
07 - Crack Me Up
08 - Brain Of My Own
09 - Acid Head
10 - I Am
11 - Penniless
12 - Astrological Geek
13 - Electric Shock
14 - Dying The Empire Way
15 - Pins & Needles / Needles & Pins
16 - I Forgot
17 - Don't Pick
18 - Drunk Or Stupid
19 - Bag Lady Love
20 - Fucked Up Dreams


Beach Party 2000 (1987)

01 - Only Time
02 - Feel Like Hell
03 - Don't Waste Your Time
04 - What Happened To You?
05 - You Can Try
06 - Joe
07 - Toll Free
08 - Slack
09 - The Babysitter
10 - Hipster
11 - Miserable
12 - Where Were You?
13 - Ode To Clancy
14 - Tomorrow


What's For Dinner?/Beach Party 2000 (2020)

01 - What's For Dinner?
02 - Love Is All Around
03 - Psychopathic
04 - (I'm In Love With) Nancy Reagan
05 - Shit Don't Stink
06 - Surf Nazi
07 - Crack Me Up
08 - Brain Of My Own
09 - Acid Head
10 - I Am
11 - Penniless
12 - Astrological Geek
13 - Electric Shock
14 - Dying The Empire Way
15 - Pins & Needles / Needles & Pins
16 - I Forgot
17 - Don't Pick
18 - Drunk Or Stupid
19 - Bag Lady Love
20 - Fucked Up Dreams
21 - Metuchen Punks
22 - Only Time
23 - Feel Like Hell
24 - Don't Waste Your Time
25 - What Happened To You?
26 - You Can Try
27 - Joe
28 - Toll Free
29 - Slack
30 - The Babysitter
31 - Hipster
32 - Miserable
33 - Where Were You?
34 - Ode To Clancy
35 - Tomorrow
36 - Ivory Girl
37 - Who Cares?
38 - Cylenol
39 - I'm Tired
40 - You're So Fucked
41 - Expired
42 - Don't Care


What's For Dinner? (Re-Issue) (2024)

01 - What's For Dinner?
02 - The Mary Tyler Moore Theme
03 - Psychopathic
04 - (I'm In Love With) Nancy Reagan
05 - Shit Don't Stink
06 - Surf Nazi
07 - Crack Me Up
08 - Brain Of My Own
09 - Acid Head
10 - Am What I Am
11 - Penniless
12 - Astrological Geek
13 - Electric Shock
14 - Dying The Empire Way
15 - Pins And Needles, Needles And Pins
16 - I Forgot
17 - Don't Pick
18 - What Is Your Problem
19 - Bag Lady Love
20 - Fucked Up Dreams

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky