SHOUTBOARD

Snide Remarks


Snide Remarks are a Rock 'N' Roll Punk/Alternative Rock band from Teesside, England, they were originally formed in the early eighties and had various line ups over the years. Barney, original founder member reformed the band in 2007 but sadly passed away after completion of third album "Life Is Hell" in July 2018. The Band Continue playing the classics tunes and brand new material with Baz leading the band.




30 Years Of Ugly... (2013)

01 - I'm Fuckin Ugly...
02 - I Love The Weekend
03 - Simon Says
04 - Complications
05 - Mine Tonight
06 - Dead Popstars
07 - Apologies
08 - We Got
09 - I'm Fuckin Ugly... (82 Version)


Resurekted (2014)

01 - I Love The Weekend
02 - Burglars
03 - All Dressed Up
04 - Deb
05 - Rags To Riches
06 - Complications
07 - Golgotha
08 - We've Got
09 - Nonsense
10 - Ugly
11 - Liberated Woman
12 - See My Baby (The Guy Who Took My Baby Away)


Glam EP (2018)

01 - Hell Raiser
02 - 20th Century Boy
03 - Virginia Plain


Life Is Hell (2019)

01 - Simon Says
02 - Don't Come Back
03 - Milionaires
04 - Social Animal
05 - Punk Rock Mafia
06 - Village Of The Damned
07 - Dead Popstars
08 - Mine Tonight
09 - God Has Got Your Number
10 - Punks Unite
11 - Life Is Hell
12 - Apologies


Out & About 2011-2014 (2021)

01 - Over You
02 - All Dressed Up
03 - Rags To Riches
04 - New Rose
05 - DEB
06 - See My Baby
07 - Burglars
08 - Blitzkrieg Bop
09 - Nonsense
10 - Golgotha
11 - Bodies


Apologies 7'' (2023)

01 - Apologies
02 - I Don't Care


Punk Show 7'' (2023)

01 - Punk Show
02 - Keep Em Away
03 - Never Trust That Girl

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky