The Cortinas
The Cortinas were a Bristol-based Punk Rock band, originally active between 1976 and 1978. Guitarist Nick Sheppard went on to play with The Clash. In 2001, the band's debut single, "Fascist Dictator" (originally released in June 1977), was included in a leading British music magazine's list of the best Punk-Rock singles of all-time.
Fascist Dictator 7'' (1977)
01 - Fascist Dictator
02 - Television Families
Defiant Pose 7'' (1977)
01 - Defiant Pose
02 - Independence
Heartache 7'' (1978)
01 - Heartache
02 - Ask Mr. Waverly
True Romances (1978)
01 - Heartache
02 - I Don't Really Want To Get Involved
03 - Ask Mr. Waverly
04 - Youth Club Dance
05 - First I Look At The Purse
06 - Radio Rape
07 - Tribe Of The City
08 - Have It With You
09 - I Trust Valerie Singleton
10 - Broken Not Twisted
11 - Take That Light Away
12 - Further Education
13 - I'll Keep My Distance
For Fucks Sake Plymouth (2008)
01 - Defiant Pose
02 - Tired Of Compromise
03 - They
04 - We're Gonna Play In The Subway Today
05 - Further Education
06 - Fascist Dictator
07 - Tokyo Joe
08 - Gloria
09 - Gonna Get Mary In The Bus Shelter
10 - Have It With You
11 - Television Families
12 - Have It With You
13 - Slow Down
Please Don't Hit Me (2008)
01 - Tribe Of The City
02 - I Don't Really Want To Get Involved
03 - Youth Club Dance
04 - Ask Mr. Waverley
05 - Have It With You
06 - Broken Not Twisted
07 - Heartache
08 - Radio Rape
09 - Justice
10 - Further Education
11 - I Trust Valerie Singleton
12 - First I Look At The Purse
GBH Demos 1977 (2009)
01 - Tribe Of The City
02 - I Don't Really Want To Get Involved
03 - Youth Club Dance
04 - Mr. Waverley
05 - Have It
06 - Broken Not Twisted
MK.1 (2010)
01 - Defiant Pose
02 - Further Education
03 - Have It With You
04 - Ask Mr. Waverley
05 - Independence
06 - Youth Club Dance
07 - Television Families
08 - Justice
09 - Fascist Dictator
10 - Tribe Of The City
11 - I Trust Valerie Singleton
12 - Slow Down
13 - I Don't Want To Compromise
14 - Television Families (Demo)
Punk Rock Anthology (2010)
01 - Fascist Dictator
02 - Television Families
03 - Defiant Pose
04 - Independence
05 - Having It
06 - Further Education
07 - Defiant Pose
08 - Television Families
09 - Heartache
10 - I Don't Really Want To Get Involved
11 - Ask Mr. Waverly
12 - Youth Club Dance
13 - First I Look At The Purse
14 - Radio Rape
15 - Tribe Of The City
16 - Have It With You
17 - I Trust Valerie Singleton
18 - Broken Not Twisted
19 - Take That Light Away
20 - Further Education
21 - I'll Keep My Distance
22 - Heartache
Summer In The City (Previously Unreleased And Never Heard Before) 7'' (2016)
01 - Summer In The City
Defiant Pose (Singles & Demos 1977-1978) (2021)
01 - Defiant Pose
02 - Independence
03 - Fascist Dictator
04 - TV Families
05 - Tribe Of The City
06 - I Don't Really Want To Get Involved
07 - Youth Club Dance
08 - Mr. Waverly
09 - Have It With You
10 - Broken Not Twisted
11 - Slow Down
12 - I Trust Valerie Singleton
13 - Justice
14 - Further Education
15 - Television Families (Live)
16 - Fascist Dictator (Live)
pass: freepunk77




















Komentáře