SHOUTBOARD

Ming City Rockers


Ming City Rockers are a four-piece Punk Rock band from Immingham, United Kingdom. Their style has been compared to that of "The spirit of MC5" and their debut album was released on 20 September 2014.




Ming City Rockers (2014)

01 - I Wanna Get Out Of Here But I Can't Take You Anywhere
02 - I Don't Like You
03 - Twist It
04 - You Ain't No Friend Of Mine
05 - She's A Wrong'un
06 - Chic And The Motherfuckers
07 - Rosetta
08 - Crossroads
09 - You're Always Trying Too Hard
10 - Sex Audio
11 - Get Outta Your Head


Lemon (2016)

01 - Sell Me A Lemon
02 - The Man On The Clapham Omnibus
03 - I Don't Mind If You Don't Mind
04 - Death Trap
05 - All I Wanna Do Is Waste My Time With You
06 - Christine
07 - Scatter Brain
08 - How Do You Like Them Apples?
09 - I'm Not The One
10 - Trying To Find Pixies
11 - Don't You Wanna Make My Heart Beat


LIME (2023)

01 - Jill Was An Anarchist
02 - Poor Old Jim
03 - Desperate
04 - Nancy, I'm Bitter
05 - Infectious
06 - Another Head
07 - Void
08 - Paul
09 - The Ballad Of Sue And Steve
10 - Lollipopper
11 - Strangers

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Adriana píše…
Thank you very much guys !!! Greetings to you

Oblíbené příspěvky