Not Moving
The legendary Garage Punk band NOT MOVING was born in Italy in the early eighties. The band members were inspired by The Cramps, X, Gun Club and they were influenced by the 60’s Psychedelia (13th Floor Elevators, The Seeds), as well as by the NYC Surf and Punk scene (Patti Smith, The Dead Boys, Real Kids). They’ve played on the same stage with The Clash, Johnny Thunders, Iggy And The Stooges, The Damned, Celibate Rifles, Litfiba, Pankow and CCCP.
Black 'N' Wild 7'' (1985)
01 - Crawling
02 - Eternal Door
03 - Goin' Down
04 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
01 - Crawling
02 - Eternal Door
03 - Goin' Down
04 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
Sinnermen (1986)
01 - Sinnerman
02 - Catman
03 - I Know Your Feelings
04 - The Lost Bay
05 - My Lovely Loved
06 - Pray For Your God
07 - You Really Got Me Babe
08 - A Wonderful Night To Die
09 - Land Of Nothing
10 - A Life Long
11 - Suicide Temple
12 - Mr. Nothing
13 - Ice Eyes Baby
14 - In The Batland
15 - Cocksucker Blues
Flash On You (1988)
01 - Driver's Seat
02 - Looking For A Vision
03 - Dog Day
04 - Sweet Beat Angel
05 - I Stopped Yawning
06 - Stupid Girl
07 - Bluesing
08 - Love Train
09 - A Pray For Jimy / Visions
10 - Sad Country
11 - Fool In The Jungle
12 - Honey And Flies
Homecomings (1995)
01 - God And You
02 - Killer
03 - The Man Who Rode Away
04 - Sundance
05 - Homecomings
06 - Prison Of Pain
07 - Big Rain
08 - Firesnake
09 - Dance With Money
10 - Hey Soldier
11 - For A Friend
Land Of Nothing (2003)
01 - Lights Of Night
02 - In The Batland
03 - You're Gone Away
04 - Land Of Nothing
05 - Wonderful Night To Die
06 - Pipeline
Land Of Nothing And Early More (1982-87) (2004)
01 - Dolls
02 - Wipe Out
03 - Baron Samedi
04 - Make Up
05 - Behind Your Pale Face
06 - Psycho Ghoul
07 - Everything Ends Here
08 - Double Mind
09 - Crawling
10 - Eternal Door
11 - Goin' Down
12 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
13 - Sinnerman
14 - I Want You
15 - New Situations
16 - Surfin' Dead Blues
17 - Spider
18 - Break On Through
19 - Lights Of The Nights
20 - In The Batland
21 - You're Gone Away
22 - Land Of Nothing
23 - A Wonderful Night To Die
24 - Pipeline
25 - Baron Samedi
Live In The 80's (2005)
01 - Time Of Resurrection
02 - I Know Your Feelings
03 - Catman
04 - Suicide Temple
05 - Dog Day
06 - Cocksucker Blues
07 - Spider
08 - So Far From Heaven
09 - Mistery Fog
10 - Baron Samedi
11 - No Friend Of Mine
12 - Lookin For A Vision
13 - Sweet Beat Angel
14 - Around Me
15 - I Stopped Yawning
16 - Stupid Girl
17 - Goin Down
18 - Break On Through
19 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
20 - Kissin Cousins
21 - (We'll Ride Until) The End
22 - Psycho Ghoul
23 - Wipe Out
24 - Make Up
Light/Dark: Singles EP's And Early More 1981-1987 (2011)
01 - Dolls
02 - Wipe Out
03 - Baron Samedi
04 - Make Up
05 - Behind Your Pale Face
06 - Psycho Ghoul
07 - Everything Ends Here
08 - Double Mind
09 - Lights Of Night
10 - In The Batland
11 - You're Gone Away
12 - Land Of Nothing
13 - A Wonderful Night To Die
14 - Pipeline
15 - Crawling
16 - Eternal Door
17 - Goin' Down
18 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
19 - Sinnermen
20 - I Want You
21 - New Situations
22 - Surfin' Dead Blues
23 - Spider
24 - Break On Through
25 - Dead Intro
26 - Dolls (Demo)
27 - Devil's Rattle (Demo)
28 - Baron Samedi (Demo)
29 - Behind Your Pale Face (Demo)
30 - Wipe Out (Demo)
31 - Psycho Ghoul (Demo)
Not Moving L.T.D. 7'' (2019)
01 - Lady Wine
02 - Spider
03 - Suicide Temple
Live In The Eighties (2021 Reissue) (2021)
01 - I Know Your Feelings
02 - Catman
03 - Suicide Temple
04 - Spider
05 - No Friend Of Mine
06 - Cocksucker Blues
07 - Sweet Beat Angel
08 - Lookin' For A Vision
09 - I Stopped Yawning
10 - Goin' Down
11 - Break On Through
12 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
13 - Kissin' Cousins
Love Beat (2022)
01 - Deep Eyes
02 - Goin' For A Ride
03 - Down She Goes
04 - Dirty Time
05 - Love Beat
06 - Primitive
07 - Don't Give Up
08 - Rubbish Land
09 - Red Line
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře