SHOUTBOARD

Hated Noise

Hated Noise is HC/Punk band from Seattle, Washington, United States. Hated Noise is a product of 1980's Southern California scene and so is Rusty Weyer, close knit with Neighborhood Watch. Hated Noise play rip-you-apart Punk/Hardcore songs about hating authority, murder, hate, mob violence, and deviance - pretty standard fare for this genre and Zodiac Killer Records, but Hated Noise does it well. This is American Hardcore Punkrock at it's finest. This is a worthwhile soundtrack to one’s beer-sodden, "I-Hate-Society" Saturday night mixers.



I Don't Want To Be Like You... (1990)

01 - Hatred And Violence
02 - Officer Friendly
03 - I Don't Want To Be Like You
04 - Authority Figures
05 - I'm Anti
06 - Child Molester
07 - I Get The Gout Too
08 - Skrew You!


Hatred Is Purity (2012)

01 - The Rifleman
02 - Don't Care
03 - Total Control
04 - Homicidal Ideation
05 - Worst Case Scenario
06 - We Hate You
07 - One Boot In The Gutter
08 - Local Disturbance
09 - Dirt Love Song
10 - Officer Friendly
11 - Hatred And Violence
12 - I Don't Want To Be Like You
13 - Authority Figures
14 - I'm Anti
15 - Somebody Else
16 - Child Molester
17 - I Get The Gout Too
18 - Officer Friendly (Version 2)
19 - Sticking It To You
20 - Skrew You!

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky