SHOUTBOARD

The Hammerbombs



The Hammerbombs are East Bay folks from Oakland, California who like to drink the beers and play the Pop Punk tunes. They've been in a million bands, and they'll probably be in a million more. Right now they're in this one. Get into it!




Covered In Cat Hair EP (2015)

01 - Total Fuckin' Bummer
02 - King Of The Dipshits
03 - 10 Years Down
04 - Too Drunk
05 - Pay In The Morning


Goodbye Dreamboat (2019)

01 - Shower Beer
02 - I Hate Cars
03 - Cypress Structure
04 - Full Of Shit
05 - Sick Of Me
06 - Donezos
07 - Things Aren't Going Well
08 - Tiny
09 - Mother Mother Fucker Fucker
10 - Stupid Love Songs
11 - Drowning, Not Waving
12 - You Stole My Miami Vice


F For Effort (2024)

01 - Tired
02 - Talk To Me
03 - Midnight Pancakes
04 - See You Never
05 - I Don't Like You
06 - Meteor Mick
07 - Wet Floor
08 - Dance With Me
09 - Asshole
10 - 生きる
11 - Funeral
12 - Screaming
13 - After Party


Bombs Away! Split EP with Tsunami Bomb (2025)

Tsunami Bomb

01 - Things Aren't Going Well
02 - If I Were A Hammerbomb
03 - I Hate Cars

The Hammerbombs

04 - The Invasion From Within
05 - Phases
06 - Sinkhole

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky