Sonic Angels
Sonic Angels is French Garage Punk band formed in 2005 in Montpellier, now based in Valencia, Spain. Sonic Angels started with the intention of keeping up the tradition of captivating, melodically inspired and wild Punk Rock Garage bands of the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Times Are Changing... (2006)
01 - My Blues
02 - Strange Days
03 - To Be OK
04 - Times Are Changing...
05 - On My Way
06 - Get Lost
07 - Why Don't You See?
08 - In My Head
09 - At The Country
10 - I Don't Need That
11 - Black Lorraine
12 - Don't Fall In A Trap
01 - My Blues
02 - Strange Days
03 - To Be OK
04 - Times Are Changing...
05 - On My Way
06 - Get Lost
07 - Why Don't You See?
08 - In My Head
09 - At The Country
10 - I Don't Need That
11 - Black Lorraine
12 - Don't Fall In A Trap
Learn, Love, Care & Celebrate (2009)
01 - Who You Are
02 - Play This Game
03 - Instinct Love
04 - Learn, Love, Care & Celebrate
05 - The World Is Mine
06 - No Place (For You To Play)
07 - Rosemary
08 - Dark And Blue
09- Fade Away
10 - Cinnamon Girl
Don't Mess With The Angels (2011)
01 - I Belong To You
02 - Twenty Ten
03 - Play Loud
04 - Get Away
05 - Don't Mess With The Angels
06 - Countdown
07 - Lost Souls
08 - Another Reason
09 - Not A Crime
10 - Sixties And Seventies
Hardbreak (2011)
01 - Hardbreak
02 - Don't Accuse Me
03 - When We'll Be Easy
04 - Laureline
05 - I Walk Alone
06 - Rain Has Gone
07 - Puppetsmarket
08 - El Capitalismo
09 - I See Red
10 - It's Only Now
11 - When I Was Young
All The Best From The Angels (2012)
01 - The World Is Mine
02 - Get Lost
03 - Hardbreak
04 - Rain Has Gone
05 - Twenty Ten
06 - Lost Souls
07 - Who You Are
08 - I Belong To You
09 - When We'll Be Easy
10 - On My Way
11 - Instinct Love
12 - I See Red
13 - Only Now
14 - Sixties And Seventies
On The Island Of Ghost Love (2013)
01 - Beautiful Way
02 - Hardbreak
03 - Hungry Man
04 - Not Enough
05 - Ghost Love
06 - Only Now
07 - Hawai Forever
08 - You Don't Want To Know
09 - Rain Has Gone
10 - I See Red
11 - Zombie Dance
Haunted Winter (2015)
01 - She's The One
02 - Always Late
03 - South America
04 - Haunted Winter Blues
05 - Halfway Done
06 - Let's Ride
07 - Getting Better
08 - Stay Home Tonight
09 - She Gonna Move
10 - Fast And Easy
11 - Hard Night Morning
12 - Considering
Nice Time EP (2020)
01 - Home
02 - When We'll Be Easy
03 - How To Do
04 - Nice Time
Up & Down EP (2021)
01 - Love Is The Law
02 - Up & Down
03 - Farlopa
04 - On The Radio
T.H.C. (Two Headed Cat) (2022)
01 - Two Headed Cat
02 - You Choose
03 - Flesh
04 - Everybody
05 - No Joke
06 - Don't Need That
07 - Next Step
08 - Bad Time
09 - When I'm Sleeping
10 - DTK
11 - Sunny Day
12 - Be Myself
13 - You Get The Key
pass: freepunk77


















Komentáře