SHOUTBOARD

Bingo Mut

Bingo Mut was Florida Ska Punk band that started under the influence of Operation Ivy! So what is so significant about Bingo Mut? Matt Fox played drums for them before starting Shai Hulud thats what. Matthew Ian Fox (born April 28, 1973) is an American musician, founding member and a current lead guitarist for the Hardcore Punk band Shai Hulud and his side project Zombie Apocalypse. Fox writes the most of the Shai Hulud's musical and lyrical output. He has also played guitar in many other Rock bands, like Planet X, The Murrychesstoes, The One Eyed Kings, Unwillful Demise, S.F.B. 

Operation Ivy, Against Authority, Choking Victim, Fruity fans will love Bingo Mut aggressive sound! 

(Big thanx for Aaron!!!)



The Meanest Man E.P.!! (1994)

01 - Stop The Bus, It's Russel Epstein
02 - I Can Own The World
03 - Amir Be Collie!!
04 - I'm Done!!


Discography 1992-94 (2013)

01 - Stop The Bus, It's Russel Epstein
02 - I Can Own The World
03 - Amir Be Collie!!
04 - I'm Done!!
05 - One Crotch
06 - Back To The Drawing Board
07 - Up And About
08 - Wacko
09 - Easy / Ska Wars
10 - In The Bag
11 - That Rings A Bell
12 - All New Me
13 - Second Thought

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky