Richard Hell & The Voidoids
You don't get a more Punk history than Richard Hell. Co-founder of the Neon Boys and Television with Tom Verlaine during those early formative Punk years in the early 70's. Member of the first incarnation of The Heartbreakers with Jerry Nolan and Johnny Thunders and co-writer of the classic 'Chinese Rocks' with Dee Dee Ramone. Punk Rock owes a massive debt to Richard Hell - poet, writer & musician. His spiky haired and ripped clothes look was 'borrowed' by Malcolm McLaren. His tune 'Blank Generation' was adopted by the Punk generation and anglicised in the Sex Pistols song 'Pretty Vacant.' And while never perhaps delivering the killer punch always promised Hell's importance to Punk and its aftermath should never be understated.
Blank Generation (1977)
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - Liars Beware
03 - New Pleasure
04 - Betrayal Takes Two
05 - Down At The Rock And Roll Club (Alternate Version)
06 - Who Says?
07 - Blank Generation
08 - Walking On The Water
09 - The Plan
10 - Another World
11 - I'm Your Man (Bonus)
12 - All The Way (Bonus)
Destiny Street (1982)
01 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head
02 - You Gotta Move
03 - Going Going Gone
04 - Lowest Common Denominator
05 - Downtown At Dawn
06 - Time
07 - I Can Only Give You Everything
08 - Ignore That Door
09 - Staring In Her Eyes
10 - Destiny Street
14 Old Waldorf, San Francisco, CA (1982)
01 - Kid With The Replaceable Head
02 - Time
03 - You Gotta Lose
04 - I Can Only Give You Everything
05 - Walking On The Water
06 - Staring In Her Eyes
07 - Blank Generation
08 - Ignore That Door
09 - Going, Going, Going
10 - Downtown At Dawn
R.I.P.: The Roir Sessions (1990)
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
03 - Hurt Me
04 - I'm Your Man
05 - Betrayal Takes Two
06 - Crack Of Dawn
07 - Ignore That Door
08 - I Live My Life
09 - Going, Going, Gone
10 - I Can Only Give You Everything
11 - I've Been Sleeping On It
12 - Cruel Way To Go Down
13 - The Hunter Was Drowned
14 - Hey, Sweetheart
Funhunt: Live At CBGB's & Max's (1990)
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - I'm Free
03 - Funhunt
04 - Lowest Common Dominator
05 - Staring In Her Eyes
06 - You Gotta Lose
07 - Crosstown Traffic
08 - Liars Beware
09 - Don't Die
10 - Ignore That Door
11 - Walking On The Water
12 - Ventilator Blues
13 - Blank Generation
14 - I Wanna Be Your Dog
15 - Hell Has Left The Building
16 - All The Way
Time (2002)
CD 01:
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - Chinese Rocks
03 - Can't Keep My Eyes On You
04 - Hurt Me
05 - I'm Your Man
06 - Betrayal Takes Two
07 - Crack Of Dawn
08 - Ignore That Door
09 - I Live My Life
10 - Time
11 - Going Going Gone
12 - Funhunt
13 - I Can Only Give You Everything
14 - I Been Sleepin' On It
15 - Cruel Way To Go Down
16 - The Hunter Was Drowned
17 - Hey Sweetheart
CD 02:
01 - Intro
02 - Love Comes In Spurts
03 - Liars Beware
04 - You Gotta Lose
05 - Lose Yourself
06 - New Pleasure
07 - Walking On The Water
08 - The Plan
09 - Blank Generation
10 - I Wanna Be Your Dog
11 - Vacancy
12 - Ventilator Blues
13 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head
14 - Don't Die
15 - You Gotta Lose
16 - Shattered
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story (2005)
The Neon Boys:
01 - Love Comes In Spurts (Preliminary Version)
02 - That's All I Know (Right Now)
The Heartbreakers:
03 - Chinese Rocks
Richard Hell & The Voidoids:
04 - Blank Generation
05 - Liars Beware
06 - Walking On The Water
07 - Love Comes In Spurts
08 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head
09 - Crack Of Dawn
10 - Time
11 - Ignore That Door
12 - Lowest Common Dominator
13 - Downtown At Dawn
Dim Stars:
14 - Dim Star Theme
15 - Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance?)
16 - Monkey
17 - The Night Is Coming On
Richard Hell & The Voidoids:
18 - Oh
Richard Hell:
19 - She'll Be Coming (For Dennis Cooper)
Dim Stars:
20 - Rip Off
Television:
21 - Blank Generation (Live)
I Wanna Be Your Dog (2005)
01 - Love Comes In Spurts (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
02 - Liars Beware (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
03 - You Gotta Lose (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
04 - Walk On The Water (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
05 - New Pleasure (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
06 - Blank Generation (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
07 - I Wanna Be Your Dog (Support Act For The Clash 1977)
08 - I Wanna Be Your Dog (Live At CBGB's 1978)
09 - You Gotta Lose (Live At CBGB's 1978)
10 - Walk On The Water (Live At CBGB's 1978)
11 - Blank Generation (Live At CBGB's 1978)
12 - That's All Know (Right Now) (The Neon Boys Singles 1973)
13 - Love Comes In Spurts (The Neon Boys Singles 1973)
14 - High Heeled Wheels (The Neon Boys Singles 1973)
15 - Excitment (Live At Max's Kansas City 1974)
16 - What I Heard (Live At Max's Kansas City 1974)
17 - Change Your Channels (Live At Max's Kansas City 1974)
18 - Fuck Rock And Roll (Live At Max's Kansas City 1974)
19 - Blank Generation (Live At CBGB's 1974)
20 - Eat The Light (Studio Rehearsal, Winter 1974)
21 - Excitement (Studio Rehearsal, Spring 1974)
Richard Hell & The Voidoids (2006)
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - Liars Beware
03 - New Pleasure
04 - Betrayal Takes Two
05 - Down At The Rock And Roll Club
06 - Who Says?
07 - Blank Generation
08 - Walking On The Water
09 - The Plan
10 - Another World
11 - I'm Your Man
12 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head
13 - You Gotta Move
14 - Going, Going, Gone
15 - I Can Only Give You Everything
16 - Ignore That Door
17 - Love Comes In Spurts (Live)
18 - Chinese Rocks (Live)
19 - Funhunt (Live)
20 - The Hunter Was Drowned (Live)
21 - Ventilator Blues (Live)
22 - Don't Die (Live)
23 - Crosstown Traffic (Live)
24 - High-Heeled Wheels (Live)
Destiny Street Repaired (2009)
01 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head
02 - I Gotta Move
03 - Going, Going, Gone
04 - Lowest Common Dominator
05 - Downtown At Dawn
06 - Time
07 - I Can Only Give You Everything
08 - Ignore That Door
09 - Staring In Her Eyes
10 - Destiny Street
11 - Smitten (Bonus)
12 - Funhunt (Bonus)
Blank Generation (40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) (2017)
CD 01:
01 - Love Comes In Spurts
02 - Liars Beware
03 - New Pleasure
04 - Betrayal Takes Two
05 - Down At The Rock And Roll Club
06 - Who Says?
07 - Blank Generation
08 - Walking On The Water
09 - The Plan
10 - Another World
CD 02:
01 - Love Comes In Spurts (Electric Lady Studios) (Alternate Version)
02 - Blank Generation (Electric Lady Studios) (Alternate Version)
03 - You Gotta Lose (Electric Lady Studios) (Outtake Version)
04 - Who Says? (Plaza Sound Studios) (Alternate Version)
05 - Love Comes In Spurts (Live At CBGB November 19, 1976)
06 - Blank Generation (Live At CBGB November 19, 1976)
07 - Liars Beware (Live At CBGB April 14th, 1977)
08 - New Pleasure (Live At CBGB April 14th, 1977)
09 - Walking On The Water (Live At CBGB April 14th, 1977)
10 - Another World (Ork Records Version)
11 - Oh (Original 2000 Release)
12 - 1977 Sire Records Radio Commercial
Destiny Street Demos (2021)
01 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head (Radar Single Version)
02 - I'm Your Man (Radar Single Version)
03 - Crack Of Dawn (Demo)
04 - Going Going Gone (Demo)
05 - Funhunt (Demo)
06 - I Lived My Life (Demo)
07 - Ignore That Door (Demo)
08 - Smitten (Demo)
09 - Staring In Her Eyes (Demo)
10 - Time (Shake Single Version)
11 - Don't Die (Shake Single Version)
12 - Time (Bonus Track) (Live)
Destiny Street Remixed (2021)
01 - The Kid With The Replaceable Head (Remixed)
02 - I Gotta Move (Remixed)
03 - Going Going Gone (Remixed)
04 - Lowest Common Dominator (Remixed)
05 - Downtown At Dawn (Remixed)
06 - Time (Remixed)
07 - I Can Only Give You Everything
08 - Ignore That Door (Remixed)
09 - Staring In Her Eyes (Remixed)
10 - Destiny Street (Remixed)
11 - Don't Die (Remixed) (Bonus Track)
pass: freepunk77



















Komentáře
Proč nemáte diskografii Television, Patti Smith a Pere Ubu? Koneckonců jsou to také Punkové
Nezmínil jsem Talking Heads, Wire a Mission of Burma, ale ty by také stály za doplnění :/.
Pozdravy z Polska, katolicko-konzervativního gulagu :D
to víš, jsme poněkud jinak hudebně vyhranění (víc do Punku než do Alternativy). Ale časem, co není může být.
:-)