Power Face
Enthusiastic Stockholm Swedes "Power Face" play a turbo-charged kind of Metal-Punk, reminding me a little bit of SoCal Skate bands from the early ’90s. If you strip away the wild, spit-caked vocals, the music is honestly pretty generic melodic Punk/Hardcore, which they play well.
"I’ve seen the truth, search no more, bow before, Stockholm Hardcore!"
"I’ve seen the truth, search no more, bow before, Stockholm Hardcore!"
Power Face 7'' (2015)
01 - I Can't Stop
02 - Love It To Death
03 - In My Head
04 - Fever
05 - What You'd Get
06 - Sail Hatan
07 - Stockholm
01 - I Can't Stop
02 - Love It To Death
03 - In My Head
04 - Fever
05 - What You'd Get
06 - Sail Hatan
07 - Stockholm
Face The Power (2018)
01 - Face The Power
02 - Hellfire
03 - Going Down
04 - Blood, Sweat & Tears
05 - Love It To Death Pt: II
06 - Western Movies
07 - Shut Down
08 - Fuel The Fire
09 - One In A Million
10 - Gimme More
11 - Capital Of Hardcore
Promo Tape 2020 (2020)
01 - Struck By Lightning
02 - Through Endless Sky
03 - Reaper's Night
04 - Is There A Better Way (Status Quo)
Door Slammed Shut EP (2020)
01 - Lay With The Devil
02 - Struck By Lightning
03 - Freedom From Future
04 - Door Slammed Shut
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře