SHOUTBOARD

The Bastards (CH)

The Bastards was Swiss Punk band from Geneva, formed in 1977 by Sandro Sursock, who was already a Rock and Roll veteran in the mid-70s, a fan of the Stones (and a friend of Keith Richards), Flamin Groovies, NY Dolls and Stooges. If you like these and the Real Kids, Johnny Thunders Heartbreakers, Saints, Sex Pistols or Kids, you can't go wrong with this band.



Impossibilities 7'' (1979)

01 - Impossibilities
02 - Danger
03 - Schizo Terrorist


Schizo Terrorist (2006)

01 - Impossibilities
02 - Danger
03 - Schizo Terrorist
04 - Gloria
05 - I Can't Stand Your Guts
06 - I Don't Care
07 - Danger
08 - Apathy
09 - Loser


Schizo Terrorist+ (2007)

01 - Impossibilities
02 - Danger
03 - Schizo Terrorist
04 - I Can't Stand Your Guts
05 - I Don't Care
06 - Apathy
07 - Loser
08 - Danger
09 - Gloria
10 - Schizo Terrorist
11 - Slow Death
12 - Yodler Killers - Jacot Masturbette
13 - Yodler Killers - Soussolrock
14 - Yodler Killers - La Ravachole

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky