Decontrol (Philadelphia)
Genuine Old-School Punk Rock. Big-Impact tunes served up with heaps of melody and musicianship. Decontrol has been around since 1980, and have only gotten harder and angrier through the years.
Songs From The Gut (1985)
01 - Young And Tired
02 - Bunker
03 - Death Wish
04 - Holiday In New Jersey
05 - Never Again
06 - Philly Cops
07 - Fascists
08 - Pillhead
09 - Too Much Pressure
10 - We Are All Prostitutes
11 - Decontrol Theme
12 - 1992
Decontrol (1987)
01 - Progress
02 - Big Jack Six Pack
03 - Baby, I'm Not Dead
04 - Drunk Again
05 - Bad Actor
06 - Stranger In My Bed
07 - Monday In Hell
08 - Pressure Cooker
09 - Space Case
10 - Fade To Grey
11 - I've Got A Brain
12 - 13th Street
Songs From The Gut: The Complete Collection (2007)
01 - Young And Tired
02 - Bunker
03 - Death Wish
04 - Holiday In New Jersey
05 - Never Again
06 - Philly Cops
07 - Fascists
08 - Pillhead
09 - Too Much Pressure
10 - We Are All Prostitutes
11 - Decontrol Theme
12 - 1992
13 - Joe Blow
14 - This Doomsday
15 - Progress
16 - Big Jack Six Pack
17 - Baby, I'm Not Dead
18 - Drunk Again
19 - Bad Actor
20 - Stranger In My Bed
21 - Monday In Hell
22 - Pressure Cooker
23 - Space Case
24 - Fade To Grey
25 - I've Got A Brain
26 - 13th Street
27 - Seen It All
28 - Bugs
29 - Each Dawn I Die
30 - Shit Hits The Fan
31 - Outside Looking In
32 - Country Boy
33 - Hill Of Beans
Thoughts & Prayers (2018)
01 - Selling Tomorrow
02 - End Times
03 - Your God Is A Demon
04 - Scumbag
05 - The Rat Dance
06 - Faulty
07 - Flashes Of Darkness
08 - Hello
09 - Big Bad Ugly Stinking World
10 - Optimator
11 - Everybody Is Ugly
12 - Everything Is Broke
13 - I Don't Care
14 - Jack The Ripper
pass: freepunk77
Songs From The Gut (1985)
01 - Young And Tired
02 - Bunker
03 - Death Wish
04 - Holiday In New Jersey
05 - Never Again
06 - Philly Cops
07 - Fascists
08 - Pillhead
09 - Too Much Pressure
10 - We Are All Prostitutes
11 - Decontrol Theme
12 - 1992
Decontrol (1987)
01 - Progress
02 - Big Jack Six Pack
03 - Baby, I'm Not Dead
04 - Drunk Again
05 - Bad Actor
06 - Stranger In My Bed
07 - Monday In Hell
08 - Pressure Cooker
09 - Space Case
10 - Fade To Grey
11 - I've Got A Brain
12 - 13th Street
Songs From The Gut: The Complete Collection (2007)
01 - Young And Tired
02 - Bunker
03 - Death Wish
04 - Holiday In New Jersey
05 - Never Again
06 - Philly Cops
07 - Fascists
08 - Pillhead
09 - Too Much Pressure
10 - We Are All Prostitutes
11 - Decontrol Theme
12 - 1992
13 - Joe Blow
14 - This Doomsday
15 - Progress
16 - Big Jack Six Pack
17 - Baby, I'm Not Dead
18 - Drunk Again
19 - Bad Actor
20 - Stranger In My Bed
21 - Monday In Hell
22 - Pressure Cooker
23 - Space Case
24 - Fade To Grey
25 - I've Got A Brain
26 - 13th Street
27 - Seen It All
28 - Bugs
29 - Each Dawn I Die
30 - Shit Hits The Fan
31 - Outside Looking In
32 - Country Boy
33 - Hill Of Beans
Thoughts & Prayers (2018)
01 - Selling Tomorrow
02 - End Times
03 - Your God Is A Demon
04 - Scumbag
05 - The Rat Dance
06 - Faulty
07 - Flashes Of Darkness
08 - Hello
09 - Big Bad Ugly Stinking World
10 - Optimator
11 - Everybody Is Ugly
12 - Everything Is Broke
13 - I Don't Care
14 - Jack The Ripper
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře