SHOUTBOARD

Dead Meat (London)

Dead Meat is Punk supergroup from London, United Kingdom. This band hits that sweet spot where the tougher side of ’70s Punk Rock meets the roots of Hardcore. Their music is raw and mean but also catchy as hell. If you like punk tunes that make you wanna bob your head even as they punch you in the mouth, this is definitely the band for you!



Dead Meat EP (2020)

01 - I'm An Infection
02 - Dead Meat
03 - Leave Me To Die
04 - I Give Up


Dead Meat II EP (2021)

01 - Through The Heart
02 - Hanging On The Weekend
03 - Son Of Sam
04 - Nuffin' New (For Trash Like You)


Complete Dead Meat (2022)
(Collected by FPFTP Blogspot)

01 - I'm An Infection
02 - Dead Meat
03 - Leave Me To Die
04 - I Give Up
05 - Through The Heart
06 - Hanging On The Weekend
07 - Son Of Sam
08 - Nuffin' New (For Trash Like You)

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky