SHOUTBOARD

The Reclusives

 

The Reclusives is Punk Rock 'N' Roll band from Austin, Texas, United States.



Outta My Face EP (1996)

01 - Outta My Face
02 - Exxplorer
03 - Trashed
04 - B-Movie Girl


More Of The Same EP (1997)

01 - (You Ain't  No) Sons Of Hercules
02 - Don't Move (And Nothing Will Happen)
03 - Excuse Me (I'm A Fuck-Up)
04 - Kids


The Reclusives (1999)

01 - Jesus The Hunter
02 - Outta My Face
03 - Slut
04 - Exxplorer
05 - I Can't Hear You
06 - Ted
07 - Little Pigs
08 - B-Movie Girl
09 - Excuse Me
10 - Let Go Of My Leg
11 - Awful
12 - 34 Years
13 - (You Ain't  No) Sons Of Hercules
14 - Don't Move (And Nothing Will Happen)
15 - Heads Will Roll
16 - Hogs Of The Road
17 - Not Today
18 - Road Warrior
19 - UT Fight Song
20 - Very Good Friend
21 - Trashed
22 - Kids
23 - Cruisin' For Cock
24 - I'd Rather Be With The Boys

pass: freepunk77

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky