Another Man's Poison
Another Man's Poison were 90's Oi!/Street Punk band from Cambridgeshire, England. Originally founded in winter 1991 but after a number of line-up changes through the following years, only left Charlie, the vocalist, as an original member (Charlie started as the bands Drummer!). There were some experiments in the early years, 2 trumpets made early efforts more SKA than Oi! After the trumpets left and some more line-up changes, the sound began to develop to the unique "Street Rock 'N' Roll" that everyone knows.
Get Ready To Rumble Demo (1991)
01 - Regrets
02 - Now Thats I Call
03 - Wrong Right Win Lose Our Veins
04 - 2+2=6
05 - Selling Out
06 - Pub Rock Nutters
07 - 7
Now That's What I Call 7'' (1992)
01 - Now That's What I Call
02 - Alf Garnett's Heart Attack
03 - Siciny On The Scaffold
I Spit On My Fist Wallop! 7'' (1993)
01 - I Spit On My Fist
02 - Wallop
Howsa 'Bout That (1994)
01 - Stick To Your Guns
02 - Selling Out
03 - Stiff Upper Lip
04 - Greed Surrounds
05 - Spirit Of Bobby Moore
06 - Something Outta Nothing
07 - Happiness Is A Loan
08 - Alf Garnett's Heart Attack
09 - Working Museum
10 - Howsa 'Bout That
Oi! Discography Volume 1 (2017)
Frankie Flame & Another Man's Poison
Santa Claus Just Burgled My House & Party Time 7'' (1994)
01 - Santa Claus Just Burgled My House
02 - Party Time
pass: freepunk77
Oi! Discography Volume 1 (2017)
01 - Stick To Your Guns
02 - Selling Out
03 - Stiff Upper Lip
04 - Greed Surrounds
05 - Spirit Of Bobby Moore
06 - Something Outta Nothing
07 - Happiness Is A Loan
08 - Alf Garnett's Heart Attack
09 - Working Museum
10 - Howsa 'Bout That
11 - I Spit On My Fist
12 - Wallop
13 - How That's What I Call
14 - Alf Garnett's Heart Attack (Old Version)
15 - Siciny On The Scaffold
Oi! Collection 91-94 (2021)
01 - I Spit On My Fist
02 - Selling Out
03 - Johnny Come Lately
04 - Man Enough
05 - Now That's What I Call
06 - 2+2=6
07 - Skinful
08 - Wallop
09 - Wave Of Aggro
10 - Alf Garnett's Heart Attack
11 - Drive Me To Drink
12 - Stick To Your Guns
13 - Something Outta Nothing
14 - Stiff Upper Lip
15 - Working Museum
16 - Spirit Of Bobby Moore
17 - Howsa 'Bout That
18 - Sitting On The Scaffold
19 - Party Time
Frankie Flame & Another Man's Poison
Santa Claus Just Burgled My House & Party Time 7'' (1994)
01 - Santa Claus Just Burgled My House
02 - Party Time
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře