SHOUTBOARD

The Dead Milkmen

The Dead Milkmen is an American satirical Punk Rock band formed in 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their original lineup consisted of vocalist and keyboardist Rodney Linderman ("Rodney Anonymous"), guitarist and vocalist Joe Genaro ("Joe Jack Talcum"), bassist Dave Schulthise ("Dave Blood") and drummer Dean Sabatino ("Dean Clean"). The band distinguished themselves amid the local underground hardcore scene of the early 1980s through their jangly punk sound and sardonic humor delivered with thick Philadelphia accents. They attracted college radio attention with their 1985 debut album, Big Lizard in My Backyard, and the song "Bitchin' Camaro". Extensive touring and further releases helped the band quickly garner an underground following. They enjoyed international success on the strength of "Punk Rock Girl", a single from their 1988 Beelzebubba album which entered into MTV rotation.[1] After an ill-fated stint with the major label Hollywood Records and four further albums, health problems and industry frustrations in the wake of their success led to the group's 1995 breakup. In total, they issued eight studio albums, one live record, and numerous peripheral releases before disbanding. The group reunited in 2008, with Dan Stevens replacing the deceased Schulthise. In 2011, they released The King in Yellow, their first studio album in 16 years.



Funky Farm (1983)

01 - Beach Song
02 - Labor Day
03 - Don't Abort That Baby
04 - I'm Going To Purgatory
05 - Watching Scotty Die
06 - I Don't Wanna
07 - Takin' Retards To The Zoo
08 - Dance With Me
09 - Girl Hunt
10 - Ask Me To Dance
11 - Stupid Mary Anne
12 - Filet Of Sole
13 - Depression Day Dinner
14 - Rastabilly


Oh No! Somebody Shot Sunshine! (1984)

01 - 1984 Christmas Message
02 - Serrated Edge
03 - Swordfish
04 - Dean's Dream
05 - Takin' Retards To The ZOO
06 - Surfin' Cow
07 - Gorilla Girl
08 - Nutrition
09 - Spit Sink
10 - Whitie's Gonna Pay
11 - Christmas Party
12 - Go Tell It On The Mountain
13 - All I Want For Christmas Is A Job
14 - My Pal Jesus


Death Rides A Pale Cow (1984)

01 - Labor Day
02 - I Don't Wanna, I Don't Wanna
03 - Veterans Of A Fucked Up World
04 - Bitchin' Camaro
05 - Plum Dumb
06 - Laundromat Song
07 - Land Of The Shakers
08 - Dance With Me
09 - Rastabilly
10 - I Hate Myself
11 - Ich Bin Ein Junkie, Was?
12 - Beach Party Vietnam
13 - Milkmen Stomp


Big Lizard In My Backyard (1985)

01 - Tiny Town
02 - Beach Song
03 - Plum Dumb
04 - Swordfish
05 - V.F.W. (Veterans Of A Fucked Up World)
06 - Rastabilly
07 - Serrated Edge
08 - Lucky
09 - Big Lizard
10 - Gorilla Girl
11 - Bitchin' Camaro
12 - Filet Of Sole
13 - Spit Sink
14 - Violent School
15 - Takin' Retards To The Zoo
16 - Junkie
17 - Right Wing Pigeons
18 - Dean's Dream
19 - Laundromat Song
20 - Nutrition
21 - Tugena


Eat Your Paisley! (1986)

01 - Where The Tarantula Lives
02 - Air Crash Museum
03 - KKsuck2
04 - Fifty Things
05 - Happy Is
06 - Beach Party Vietnam
07 - I Hear Your Name
08 - Two Feet Off The Ground
09 - Thing That Only Eats Hippies
10 - Six Days
11 - Swampland Of Desire
12 - Take Me Apart
13 - Earwig
14 - Moron
15 - The Fez
16 - Vince Lombardi Service Center


Bucky Fellini (1987)

01 - The Pit
02 - Take Me To The Specialist
03 - I Am The Walrus
04 - Watchin' Scotty Die
05 - Going To Graceland
06 - Big Time Operator
07 - Instant Club Hit (You'll Dance To Anything)
08 - The Badger's Song
09 - Tacoland
10 - City Of Mud
11 - Rocketship
12 - Nitro-Burning Funny Cars
13 - Surfin' Cow
14 - Blood Orgy Of The Atomic Fern (Theme)
15 - Jellyfish Heaven
16 - Hidden Track


Beelzebubba (1988)

01 - Brat In The Frat
02 - RC's Mom
03 - Stuart
04 - I Walk The Thinnest Line
05 - Sri Lanka Sex Hotel
06 - Bad Party
07 - Punk Rock Girl
08 - Bleach Boys
09 - My Many Smells
10 - Smokin' Banana Peels
11 - The Guitar Song
12 - Born To Love Volcanos
13 - Everybody's Got Nice Stuff But Me
14 - I Against Osbourne
15 - Howard Beware
16 - Ringo Buys A Rifle
17 - Life Is Shit


Smokin' Banana Peels (1989)

01 - Smokin' Banana Peels (Bill Cullen Trail Mix)
02 - Smokin' Banana Peels (It Ain't Over 'Til The Dead Milkmen Sing Mix)
03 - Smokin' Banana Peels (Album Mix)
04 - Smokin' Banana Peels (Bill Cullen Trail Mix 7'' Edit)
05 - Smokin' Banana Peels (Mr. T For Two Mix)
06 - Depression Day Dinner
07 - The Puking Song
08 - I Hate Myself
09 - Girl Hunt
10 - Death's Alright With Me


Metaphysical Graffiti (1990)

01 - Beige Sunshine
02 - Do The Brown Nose
03 - Methodist Coloring Book
04 - Part 3 (Bonus Track Before Song)
05 - I Tripped Over The Ottoman
06 - The Big Sleazy (2nd Part To Bonus Track Before Song)
07 - If You Love Somebody, Set Them On Fire
08 - Dollar Signs In Her Eyes
09 - The Praise Of Sha-Na-Na
10 - Epic Tales Of Adventure
11 - I Hate You, I Love You
12 - Now Everybodys Me
13 - Little Man In My Head
14 - Anderson, Walkman, Buttholes And How!
15 - Bonus Track (Funny Fuckin' Shit)


Soul Rotation (1992)

01 - At The Moment
02 - The Secret Of Life
03 - Big Scary Place
04 - Belafonte's Inferno
05 - The Conspiracy Song
06 - How It's Gonna Be
07 - All Around The World
08 - Silly Dreams
09 - Wonderfully Colored Plastic War Toys
10 - God's Kid Brother
11 - If I Had A Gun
12 - Here Comes Mr. X
13 - Shaft In Greenland


Not Richard, But Dick (1993)

01 - Leggo My Ego
02 - I Dream Of Jesus
03 - Jason's Head
04 - Not Crazy
05 - Let's Get the Baby High
06 - Little Volcano
07 - Nobody Falls Like
08 - I Started to Hate You
09 - The Infant Of Prague Customized My Van
10 - The Woman Who Was Also A Mongoose


Now We Are 10 (1993)

01 - Beach Song
02 - Labor Day
03 - Don't Abort That Baby
04 - Girl Hunt
05 - Land Of The Shakers
06 - I Don't Wanna
07 - Milkmen Stomp
08 - Beach Song
09 - Dance With Me
10 - Labor Day
11 - Bitchin' Camaro
12 - Plum Dumb
13 - Swordfish
14 - VCW
15 - Spit Sink
16 - Introduction
17 - Laundromat Song
18 - Filet Of Sole
19 - I Hate Myself
20 - Junkie
21 - Right Wing Pigeons
22 - Dean's Dream
23 - Rastabilly
24 - Takin' Retards To The ZOO
25 - Violent School
26 - Stupid Mary Anne
27 - Surfin' Cow
28 - Shapes Of Things


Chaos Rules: Live At Trocadero (1994)

01 - Tiny Town
02 - I Walk The Thinnest Line
03 - Smokin' Banana Peels
04 - Surfin' Cow
05 - Bitchin' Camaro
06 - Where The Tarantula Lives
07 - Nutrition
08 - Big Lizard
09 - The Thing That Only Eats Hippies
10 - I Hate You, I Love You
11 - Lucky
12 - V.F.W.
13 - Punk Rock Girl
14 - Stuart
15 - Right Wing Pigeons
16 - Rastabilly
17 - Tacoland
18 - Laundromat Song
19 - Swordfish


Stoney's Extra Stout (Pig) (1995)

01 - Peter Bazooka
02 - Train I Ride
03 - The Girl With The Strong Arm
04 - I'm Flying Away
05 - Helicopter Interiors
06 - The Blues Song
07 - The Man Who Rides The Bus
08 - Don't Deny Your Inner Child
09 - When I Get to Heaven
10 - I Can't Stay Awake
11 - Crystalline
12 - Chaos Theory
13 - Khrissy
14 - Like To Be Alone
15 - Big Deal


Death Rides A Pale Cow: The Ultimate Collection (1997)

01 - Milkmen Stomp
02 - Tiny Town
03 - Big Lizard
04 - Bitchin' Camero
05 - Nutrition
06 - Dean's Dream
07 - Beach Party Vietnam
08 - The Thing That Only Eats Hippies
09 - Big Time Operator
10 - Instant Club Hit
11 - Surfin' Cow
12 - Labor Day
13 - I Walk The Thinnest Line
14 - Stuart
15 - Punk Rock Girl
16 - Smokin' Banana Peels
17 - Life Is Shit
18 - Do The Brown Nose
19 - If You Love Someone Set Them On Fire
20 - Peter Bazooka
21 - The Girl With The Strong Arm
22 - Big Deal
23 - The Blues Song


Cream Of The Crop: The Best Of The Dead Milkmen (1998)

01 - Bitchin' Camaro
02 - Punk Rock Girl
03 - The Thing That Only Eats Hippies
04 - Surfin' Cow
05 - Instant Club Hit (You'll Dance To Anything)
06 - Smokin' Banana Peels
07 - Stuart
08 - Beach Song
09 - Dean's Dream
10 - Laundromat Song


Now We Are 20 (2003)

01 - Beach Song
02 - Labor Day
03 - Don't Abort That Baby
04 - Girl Hunt
05 - Land Of The Shakers
06 - I Don't Wanna
07 - Milkmen Stomp
08 - Beach Song
09 - Dance With Me
10 - Labor Day
11 - Bitchin' Camaro
12 - Plum Dumb
13 - Swordfish
14 - VCW
15 - Spit Sink
16 - Introduction
17 - Laundromat Song
18 - Filet Of Sole
19 - I Hate Myself
20 - Junkie
21 - Right Wing Pigeons
22 - Dean's Dream
23 - Rastabilly
24 - Takin' Retards To The Zoo
25 - Violent School
26 - Stupid Mary Anne
27 - Surfin' Cow
28 - Shapes Of Things
29 - Ask Me To Dance
30 - Rock 'N' Roll Queen
31 - A Message To You Rudy


The King In Yellow (2011)

01 - The King In Yellow/William Bloat
02 - Fauxhemia
03 - She's Affected
04 - Caitlin Childs
05 - Meaningless Upbeat Happy Song
06 - Hangman
07 - Cold, Hard Ground
08 - Some Young Guy
09 - Or Maybe It Is?
10 - Passport To Depravity
11 - Quality Of Death
12 - Buried In The Sky
13 - 13th Century Boy
14 - Commodify Your Dissent
15 - Can't Relax
16 - Melora Says
17 - Solvents (For Home And Industry)


Pretty Music For Pretty People (2014)

01 - Pretty Music For Pretty People
02 - Big Words Make The Baby Jesus Cry
03 - Welcome To Undertown
04 - Now I Wanna Hold Your Dog
05 - Make It Witchy
06 - Mary Ann Cotton (The Poisoner's Song)
07 - I've Got To Get My Numbers Up
08 - Anthropology Days
09 - Somewhere Over Antarctica
10 - Dark Clouds Gather Over Middlemarch
11 - Streetlamps/Walking To Work
12 - The Sun Turns Our Patio Into A Lifeless Hell
13 - The Great Boston Molasses Flood
14 - All You Need Is Nothing
15 - Ronald Reagan Killed The Black Dahlia
16 - Hipster Beard
17 - Sanitary Times


Welcome To The End Of The World EP (2017)

01 - Only The Dead Get Off At Kymlinge
02 - The Brutalist Beat
03 - Battery Powered Rat
04 - Welcome To The End Of The World
05 - The Coast Is Not Clear
06 - Tomorrow Should've Been Here Years Ago


Depends On The Horse... (2020)

01 - Cooking On Acid
02 - Why Do People Lie?
03 - Bigfoot And The Mob
04 - Opposite Day
05 - Caitlin Childs Redux
06 - Sri Lanka Sex Hotel Redux
07 - I Tripped Over The Ottoman
08 - Now I Wanna Hold Your Dog
09 - Little Man In My Head
10 - Before Using This Appliance
11 - Butterflies Are Pretty
12 - Electric Chainsaw
13 - The Pleasure Of Sharp Knives (Every Day)
14 - Oui Oui On The Steppes
15 - Let's Go To Sleep
16 - The Trancelvania Polka Parts I & II
17 - Cat Hair In My Snare
18 - Big Questions Theme Music


(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang 7'' (2020)

01 - (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang
02 - A Complicated Faith


Flag Of Democracy & The Dead Milkmen
Split 7'' (2015)

01 - Flag Of Democracy - Valedictorian
02 - Flag Of Democracy - Defective Service
03 - Flag Of Democracy - Quit Your Culture
04 - The Dead Milkmen - If The Kids Could Git Together

pass: freepunk77






Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky