SHOUTBOARD

Sacred Order

Sacred Order is the legendary Milwaukee band from the early 80’s that played uncensored raw Hardcore/Punk. These guys played a lot of shows and went through a few lineup changes with founding members Michael and Beezer being in the band from start to finish.



''E'' Ticket (1986)

01 - Devil Dog Port
02 - Terminal Bender
03 - On Your Own
04 - Enemies
05 - Bardot Of The 80's
06 - Another Day
07 - The Chemistry's There
08 - Wild Weekend
09 - Near Impression
10 - Meeting The Dark
11 - Bad News Woman


The Return Of.... The Paranoids 7'' (1996)

01 - Alice Cooper
02 - International House Of Death
03 - Slamination
04 - Pile Of Hell


International House Of Death (2007)

01 - Icky Bitch
02 - Erik Estrada
03 - Bongs
04 -  She Kills Me
05 - I'm Busy Dying
06 - I Just Do
07 - Slam The Nation
08 - You Bastards
09 - Poor And Radical
10 - International House Of Death
11 - Saturation Bombing
12 - Funky Mr. Penis
13 - 3 Testes
14 - Pile Of Hell
15 - I Love Alice Cooper
16 - She Kills Me (Live 1984)
17 - Slam The Nation (Return Of The Paranoids 7'' 1996)
18 - International House Of Death (Return Of The Paranoids 7'' 1996)
19 - I Love Alice Cooper (Return Of The Paranoids 7'' 1996)
20 - Pile Of Hell (Return Of The Paranoids 7'' 1996)


Live On WMSE (2007)

01 - Erik Estrada
02 - Poor And Radical
03 - Slam The Nation
04 - I'm Busy Dying
05 - Bong
06 - Icky Bitch
07 - Funky Mr. Penis
08 - 3 Testes
09 - I Don't
10 - Pile Of Hell
11 - International House Of Death
12 - I Love Alice Cooper


25 Songs In The Key Of H (2010)

01 - Icky Bitch
02 - Erik Estrada
03 - Bongs
04 - She Kills Me
05 - I'm Busy Dying
06 - I Just Do
07 - Slam The Nation
08 - You Bastards
09 - The Right To Be Poor+Radical
10 - International House Of Death
11 - Saturation Bombing
12 - Funky Mr. Penis
13 - Three Testes
14 - Pile Of Hell
15 - I Love Alice Cooper
16 - She Kills Me (Live '84)
17 - Slam The Nation
18 - International House Of Death
19 - I Love Alice Cooper
20 - Pile Of Hell
21 - Live On WMSE 2002
22 - Slam The Nation
23 - You Bastards
24 - The Right To Be Poor+Radical
25 - Three Testes
26 - Pile Of Hell
27 - Saturation Bombing
28 - International House Of Death
29 - I Love Alice Cooper
30 - Terminal Bender

pass: freepunk77


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky