SHOUTBOARD

The Wasted (CA)

The Wasted is a Pogo Punk band from Los Angeles, California.

  


Born To Punx! EP (2013)

01 - Peewee's Pogo Party
02 - Tomas Is A Nazi
03 - Skip To my Brew
04 - Born To Punx!
05 - I'm A Junkie
06 - We Are Wasted


Punx For Punx EP (2016)

01 - Punx For Punx
02 - Spikie's Wasted
03 - She Love Pogo Stick
04 - English Not Engrish
05 - Beer Kids (Pogo Machine)
06 - Wasted Punx Never Die (Bonus Track)


Narsty Boys Split EP with RecOi!l (2018)

The Wasted (CA)
01 - Narsty Boys
02 - Fuck Police
03 - Forever
RecOi!l
04 - Anger Management
05 - 40oz Bounce
06 - High Life

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Nessi píše…
Sorry, but there's ia again a little mistake! There's no chance to load down the the EP "Punx for Punx" because the link leads to "Born to Punx"!
It's a F...ing Great Band so can repair the Link , Please?
qqcs píše…
Sorry Nessi, I fixed it!
Nessi píše…
Thanx!
Meanwhile, I think, you know me under my name! I#m since about 10 Years every day on your sideand one of your biggest Fans - for sure! I hope, you don't think that i am just looking for the mistakes you make. That's not the Truth. Nearly every Band you present do i download, because I am meanwhile 47 and since my 11. Birthday I hear Punk and Oi! It's my greatest Love - the Music. You found and still find so many crazy Bands out of this Genre, that i first load all down and listen later into the Albums! I think evebtzelly 2% are not so good , but the Rest is unbelievable, if you think about, how it all began and complex this Music -Style got over the Years. My favourite is naturelly still 80's Punk and Oi!, but you present so many different Styles and Punk-Crossover Styles that makes Punk/Oi! just more and more interesting and the most Bands are absolutely awesome - unimportant if bit's Folk, Pop, Pogo, Acoustic, Metal, Hardcore, 70's, 80's, Oldschool or every freaky PunkVersions.
I just wanna say - You're teh absolutely best Punk-Side ever and forever and I'm sorry, that don't tell you this often enough!! Unfortunately, do I often just write as comment, if a Link doesn't work - that's why I decided to praise you for you're amazing work and the endless Bands, i would never had a chance to hear something of them, if you would'nt do this fantastic Job!! I really wanna thank all of you're Uploaders und "Bandsearchers" - You make Punk Geat again!! Please don't stop and don't get angry if I grumble, when a Link doesn't work - I am collecting since nearly 10 Years all the Bands you present and so I think it's obvious, that I want than all the Albums you're presenting! Sorry, I write too much, because my english isn't real good, so i try to describe what I mean in too many words! I will try to send you more often positive comments, than just always "Sorry the Link doesn't work" - I promise! Thank you for every Single, EP and Album, you ever presented us.
Nessi!
Streetpunx píše…
That's OK bro! Sometimes we need to remind something !!! :-)
Anonymní píše…
Me too! Thanx for the Blog

I download not everything - but a lot and I am 9 years older than my comrade above :-)

Oblíbené příspěvky