VA - I've Got Those... Demo-Lition Blues!
I've Got Those... Demo-Lition Blues! is eighteen previously-unrecorded young bands that range from '77 style Punk to Thrash to current Britpunk to Oi!. The quality of the material and sound varies.
I've Got Those... Demo-Lition Blues! (1983)
01 - The Deceased - Anok On Saturday Night
02 - Epidemic - Living A Lie
03 - The Secluded - Steal Cheat & Victimise
04 - Solvent Abuse - Last Salute
05 - The Drill - What The Fuck
06 - A Few Tears - All We Want
07 - Diabolists - Braindeath
08 - Obsessed - Dead End
09 - Youthanasia PX - Change
10 - Aborted - No Turning Back
11 - Picture Frame Seduction - Getcha Rocks Off
12 - Act Of Defiance - Nuclear Nightmare
13 - Seizure - We've Got Faults
14 - Social Outrage - They Make The Rules
15 - Devoid - No Sense
16 - M.W.A.B. - I've Done A Dirt
17 - Mutilated Jelly - King Kong
18 - The Oppressed - Leave Me Alone
pass: freepunk77








Komentáře