SHOUTBOARD

Transvision Vamp


Transvision Vamp were a British alternative Punk Rock group. Formed in 1986 by Nick Christian Sayer and Wendy James, the band enjoyed chart success in the late 1980s with their Pop/Punk sound. James, the lead singer and focal-point of the group, attracted media attention with her sexually charged and rebellious image. The band's original line-up was James, Sayer, Dave Parsons (bass), Tex Axile (keyboards) and Pol Burton (drums). Parsons and Axile had both been in Punk bands prior to joining the band; Parsons in The Partisans, and Axile in various bands, most notably The Moors Murderers and X-Ray Spex offshoot Agent Orange.



Wild Stars In Trash City (Oxford Polytechnic) (1988)

01 - Trash City
02 - I Want Your Love
03 - Psychosonic Cindy
04 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
05 - Halo Jones
06 - I Don't Care
07 - Revolution Baby
08 - In The City Tonight
09 - Sex Kick
10 - Honey Honey
11 - Andy Warhols Dead
12 - I Want Your Love


Pop Art (1988)

01 - Trash City
02 - I Want Your Love
03 - Sister Moon
04 - Psychosonic Cindy
05 - Revolution Baby
06 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
07 - Wild Star
08 - Hanging Out With Halo Jones
09 - Andy Warhol's Dead
10 - Sex Kick


Don't Mess With Cupid!!! (Barrowlands - Glasgow Scotland) (1989)

01 - You're The Only One
02 - Psychosonic Cindy
03 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
04 - Trash City
05 - Down On You
06 - Halo Jones
07 - Born To Be Sold
08 - The Last Time
09 - Revolution Baby
10 - I Want Your Love
11 - Baby I Don't Care
12 - Sex Kick


Velveteen (1989)

01 - Baby I Don't Care
02 - I Want Your Love
03 - The Only One
04 - Landslide Of Love
05 - Falling For A Goldmine
06 - Down On You
07 - Song To The Stars
08 - Kiss Their Sons
09 - Born To Be Sold
10 - Pay The Ghosts
11 - Bad Valentine
12 - Velveteen


The Complete 12''ers Collection Vol. 1 (1990)

01 - Revolution Baby (Electra-Glide Mix)
02 - Vid Kid Vamp
03 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Extended Mix)
04 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Knuckle Duster Mix)
05 - God Save The Royalties
06 - I Want Your Love (I Don't Want Your Money Mix)
07 - Sweet Thing
08 - Evolution Evie (Electric Version)
09 - Honey Honey
10 - Long Lonely Weekend
11 - Sister Moon (Groove On)
12 - Walk On By
13 - Sex Kick (Ciao Portobello)
14 - Oh Yeah


Born To Be Sold... (First Avenue, Minneapolis) (1991)

01 - If Looks Could Kill
02 - You Put A Spell On Me
03 - The Only One
04 - Revolution Baby
05 - Sex Kick
06 - Ain't No Rules
07 - Down On You
08 - (I Just Wanna) B With U
09 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
10 - I Want Your Love
11 - Back On My Knees Again
12 - Baby I Don't Care


Little Magnets Versus The Bubble Of Babble (1991)

01 - (I Just Wanna) B With U
02 - Ain't No Rules
03 - If Looks Could Kill
04 - Every Little Thing
05 - Twangy Wigout
06 - Don't Believe The Type
07 - Pressure Times
08 - Crawl Out Your Window
09 - You Put A Spell On Me
10 - Back On My Knees Again


Mixes (1992)

01 - Baby I Don't Care (Abigail's Party Mix)
02 - The Only One (Extended)
03 - Landslide Of Love (Extended)
04 - Born To Be Sold (7'' Version)
05 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (The Nightripper Mix)
06 - If Looks Could Kill (Voodoo Hipster Mix)
07 - Twangy Wig-Out (Extended Version)
08 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Alternative Single Mix)
09 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Alternative 12'' Mix)
10 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Club Mix)
11 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Dub Mix)


Kiss Their Sons (1998)

01 - I Want Your Love
02 - Revolution Baby
03 - Baby I Don't Care
04 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
05 - The Only One
06 - Born To Be Sold
07 - (I Just Wanna) Be With U
08 - If Looks Could Kill
09 - Ain't No Rules
10 - Sister Moon
11 - Landslide Of Love
12 - Every Little Thing
13 - Kiss Their Sons
14 - Velveteen
15 - Bad Valentine
16 - I Want Your Love (I Don't Want Your Money)
17 - Revolution Baby (Electra-Glide Mix)
18 - Baby I Don't Care (Abigail's Party Mix)
19 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Knuckle Duster Mix)
20 - Sister Moon (Groove On)
21 - (I Just Wanna) Be With U (Night Tripper Mix)
22 - If Looks Could Kill (Voodoo Hipster Mix)
23 - The Only One (Extended Mix)
24 - W11 Blues
25 - Evolution Evie (Electric Version)
26 - Sweet Thing
27 - God Save The Royalties


Baby I Don't Care (2002)

01 - I Want Your Love
02 - Baby I Don't Care
03 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
04 - Revolution Baby
05 - Sister Moon
06 - I Just Wanna Be With You
07 - The Only One
08 - Landslide Of Love
09 - If Looks Could Kill
10 - Kiss Their Sons
11 - Every Little Thing
12 - Bad Valentine
13 - Velveteen
14 - Born To Be Sold
15 - Revolution Baby (Electra Glide Mix)
16 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Knuckle Duster Mix)
17 - Baby I Don't Care (Abigail's Party Mix)


I Want Your Love (2018)

CD 01 - Pop Art:
01 - Trash City
02 - I Want Your Love
03 - Sister Moon
04 - Psychosonic Cindy
05 - Revolution Baby
06 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up
07 - Wild Star
08 - Hanging Out With Halo Jones
09 - Andy Warhol's Dead
10 - Sex Kick
11 - Vid Kid Vamp
12 - Not It U Lover
13 - God Saves The Royalties
14 - Sweet Thing (Edit)
15 - Evolution Evie (Acoustic Version)
16 - Honey Honey
17 - Long Lonely Weekend
18 - Oh Yeah
19 - Walk On By

CD 02 - Velveteen:
01 - Baby I Don't Care
02 - The Only One
03 - Landslide Of Love
04 - Falling For A Goldmine
05 - Down On You
06 - Song To The Stars
07 - Kiss Their Sons
08 - Born To Be Sold
09 - Pay The Ghosts
10 - Bad Valentine
11 - Velveteen
12 - Time For Change
13 - Strings Of My Heart
14 - The Mystery Song
15 - Love Me
16 - Hardtime
17 - He's The Only One For Me
18 - W11 Blues
19 - Kiss Me

CD 03 - Little Magnets Versus The Bubble Of Babble:
01 - (I Just Wanna) B With U
02 - Ain't No Rules
03 - If Looks Could Kill
04 - Every Little Thing
05 - Twangy Wigout
06 - Don't Believe The Hype
07 - Pressure Times
08 - Crawl Out Of Your Window
09 - You Put A Spell On Me
10 - Back On My Knees Again
11 - Swamp Thing
12 - Straight Thru Your Head
13 - Punky Says
14 - My Friend The Tom Cat
15 - Puppy Dogs' Tails

CD 04 - A's, B's & Rarities:
01 - Revolution Baby (7'' Mix)
02 - I Want Your Love (7'' Mix)
03 - Revolution Baby (7'' Zeus B. Held Mix)
04 - Sister Moon (7'' Mix)
05 - Baby I Don't Care (7'' Mix)
06 - The Only One (7'' Mix)
07 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Alternative Single Mix)
08 - Twangy Wigout (7'' Mix)
09 - Child Of The Age
10 - Vid Kid Vamp (Remix)
11 - Sex Kick (Demo)
12 - Saturn 5 (Demo)

CD 05 - The 12'' Singles #1:
01 - Revolution Baby (Electra-Glide Mix)
02 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Extended)
03 - I Want Your Love (I Don't Want Your Money Mix)
04 - Sweet Thing (Full Length)
05 - Evolution Evie (Electric Version)
06 - Sister Moon (Groove On)
07 - Sex Kick (Caio Portobello 1988)
08 - Baby I Don't Care (Abigail's Party Mix)
09 - The Only One (Extended)
10 - Landslide Of Love (Extended)
11 - Tell That Girl To Shut Up (Knuckle Duster Mix)

CD 06 - The 12'' Singles #2:
01 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (The Nightripper Mix)
02 - If Looks Could Kill (2 Go Mad In E.3 Mix)
03 - Twangy Wigout (12'' Mix)
04 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Sunsonic Edit)
05 - If Looks Could Kill (Voodoo Hipster Mix)
06 - Twangy Wigout (Extended Version)
07 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Alternative 12'' Mix)
08 - If Looks Could Kill (12'' Remix)
09 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Club Mix)
10 - If Looks Could Kill (12'' Remix Instrumental)
11 - (I Just Wanna) B With U (Dub Mix)

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky