Negativ
Negativ is bitter, negative Hardcore Punk band from Oslo, Norway.
Kromatic Glue For Me And You EP (2016)
01 - N.E.G.A.T.I.V.
02 - Chromatic Glue
03 - Axon Beat
04 - Subject (Of Research)
Automatic Thoughts EP (2016)
01 - N.A.T
02 - Thermavisions
03 - Shock Disorder
04 - 3 Minutes To Midnight
05 - To Die In Outer Space
UK Tour Tape (2017)
01 - N.E.G.A.T.I.V.
02 - Chromatic Glue
03 - Axon Beat
04 - Subject (Of Research)
05 - N.A.T
06 - Thermavisions
07 - Shock Disorder
08 - 3 Minutes To Midnight
09 - To Die In Outer Space
Projections (2019)
01 - Projection
02 - Fight In Progress
03 - Cheat And Lie
04 - I Am Dagger
05 - Human Bombs
06 - Manarchy
07 - New Wave Of Nothing
08 - Spider Song
09 - Infections (Bonus)
Epicrisis EP (2020)
01 - Eyes Without A Face
02 - Avoid (The Social Radiation)
03 - Work
04 - Who Will Care
05 - Cognitive Therapy Disaster
06 - Sex With Pigs
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře