Rukus
Wollongong's Rukus have been fuckin shit up since 1995! the boys have there own raw brand of 100% Aussie Street Punk and with their stage show being as ballsy and as full on as the songs this makes Rukus a must see real Australian Punk Rock band!
Exterminate (2011)
01 - I Won't Listen
02 - Local Rag
03 - Bombthrower
04 - Hate Cop
05 - Battlesick
06 - William And The Sashclamp
07 - Gooney
Smash The Cunts (2020)
01 - I Wont Listen
02 - Stupid Shit
03 - Dishin Up Curry
04 - Create The Facts
05 - Section 10
06 - Ain't No Left Wing Nazi
07 - Poxford
08 - Bombthrower
09 - William And The Sash Clamp
Smash The Cunts (2020)
01 - I Wont Listen
02 - Stupid Shit
03 - Dishin Up Curry
04 - Create The Facts
05 - Section 10
06 - Ain't No Left Wing Nazi
07 - Poxford
08 - Bombthrower
09 - William And The Sash Clamp
pass: freepunk77










Komentáře